CHAPTER 7

Harry,

Harry,

Harry.

He's all that clouded Louis mind.

Harry's lips have never touched his, yet they're all Louis can imagine- he craves him. All day, and all night.

Harry,

Harry,

FUCKING HARRY.

Whenever Louis desperately needs to get something-in this case someone-off his mind he usually takes a trip down to his gym. That's where he most of the time lets his anger out, the more furious, the harder he works.

All the girls in the gym think he's the hottest piece of meat, but once they figured out he was still in high school they went running. Louis didn't mind though, he would probably tear the poor girls' vagina's in half with everything he's holding in, he'd wreck Harry's ass with just one thrust.

Louis couldn't possibly be thinking about sex, especially not with a guy. No, that's not his 'way of life'.

Harry is just so, Harry.

Mentally face palming himself Louis takes into consideration that he doesn't even know much about Harry at all for starters.

Like,

What's his middle name?

What's his favorite type of music?

When is his birthday?

How often does he pleasure himself?

Can Louis join that pleasuring?

All these things and many more Louis just doesn't know the answer too, yet he feels as if he should. Well, Louis just pretends he wasn't thinking about the last two.

Before he knows it he's pulling up to his gym, hair in a headband and all. Oh if only Harry could only see him now, he'd faint.

Swerving his car to the left, Louis paused and leaned in for a better view. Someone was in his spot, and everyone knows that the first parking spot to the left is reserved for Louis Tomlinson; even the owner of the gym knows that.

Louis was a selfish brat, he just liked things his way or no way at all.

Parking right beside the mysterious black pick-up truck Louis was pissed causing a permenate bitch face.

Slamming the car door open, Louis scratched the douche's brand spanking new looking truck, he'd hope that'll show em' a lesson.

Strolling over to the gym he kept a smug look upon his cheeks, he knew he was a bitch, and wore that label proudly.

Yanking the doors open Louis always went in with an entrance, everyone stopped and took a glance his way.

Just because they knew he was still in high school didn't mean they didn't find him attractive. It was nice to look you know, you just couldn't touch.

Only Harry could touch.

Ignoring his thought's of the curly headed bloke Louis continued to step over and approach the stations. He always started off with a short run on 6mph, and regularly built up to 9mph.

Louis was more unfocused than usual, leaving himself to question why he was like this.

All that he could feel was Harry's bulge against his palm, the want of touching him, the urgency was tearing him apart.

Harry's lips looking perfect placed around his giant-

What in the world was Louis thinking? He doesn't think like this, no, it wasn't normal. The thought of therapy even crossed his mind at that point in time.

Stopping the treadmill Louis stumbled over to the bench, greatly requiring a breather.

Why was a fourteen year old boy doing this to him?

---

Saturday, yippee, Harry's favorite day of the week.

He already checked in with Niall, still vomiting which was just peachy to the ear.

It wasn't long until Harry's mind drifted off to the subject of Louis, he was too awkward last night to speak to him ever again. Plus Louis most likely didn't even remember, being the drunken idiot he was at the time.

Thinking back to the moment of Louis' hand palming his dick made Harry's little friend remember it too, quitely enjoying it-hungry for more.

Before he knew it little virgin Harry's fingers were gliding across his laptops' keyboard typing in 'Gay Porn'. He was eager to watch it, he's never even seen a dick other than his own in his life, and it was about time to see another.

Clicking on the first video that popped up Harry finally understood why Zayn screams in the bathroom so often. Except instead of shrieking 'Liam', Harry was shrieking 'Louis'.

---

Pulling himself up for the fifteenth time Louis imagined himself banging into Harry's small arse.

1, 2, 3,

Slam.

1, 2, 3,

SLAM.

Each thrust harder than the one before.

Poor Harry wouldn't be able to walk for days.

Screw this shit, Louis crucially wanted to get into Harry's pants. Well he's technically already gotten through those, so now it's just his underwear.

Not even bothering to look downward, Louis remained focused on Harry and what Harry's mouth could possibly do.

Doing another ten more pull ups Louis finally realized the outline of his dick was on display, rushing to the nearest bathroom he knew he couldn't finish himself off there, so he'd just have to wait until it dies down.

Locking himself inside a stall Louis stood slumped against the bathroom wall, thinking about Eleanor and or puppies, and sure enough it look no longer than five minutes for him to die down.

Harry would never completely leave Louis' mind, but he could be pushed off into the far corner of it.

Five seconds passing and Louis gripped his phone out of his pocket to dial Zayn's number.

Course Zayn picked up on not even the first ring,

"Watcha need Louis?" twirling in a circle Louis gathered up the courage to ask,

"So how about a sleepover?"

---

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW EXCITED I AM TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER LIKE OH MY GOSH

AND THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THIS, BEATS ME WHY YOU ALL CONTINUE TO BUT HEY THANKS!!!

THERE WAS A HINT OF ZIAM IN THERE IF YOU CAUGHT IT *SMUG LOOK*

HAHA I KNOW I SAY IT EVERY TIME BUT I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU!!