CHAPTER 4

Harry has never been quite fond of loud noises, they give him easy migraines.

"HARRY, NIALL'S MUM JUST CALLED, HE HAS THE FLU AND WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE IT,"

Zayn yelped from downstairs.

That ruined Harry's happiness for the night, now how was he going to occupy himself?

Slipping off his bland beige shirt, his eyes made contact with a red material under his pillow. Strolling on over Harry slipped his hand under the pillow and realized that it was his shirt, the someone who he still didn't have a name for.

Ignoring his second thoughts Harry pulled the red shirt over his head and shimmied it down over his tummy. It was soft and smelt like him, or how he imagined the mystery boy smelt.

And no, before you ask Harry wasn't a stalker, he just wanted to see that piece of sex at least one more time.

That's when the ear piercing music started, great, the only thing Harry wanted at that time was sleep. He isn't getting that anytime soon though.

Stripping off his pants and throwing them in his hamper Harry flopped on his bed getting ready to re-watch some netflix movie for the thousandth time.

---

The people just kept coming, they wouldn't stop. Zayn felt as if he were returning to the front door every five seconds to repeat the same phrase of,

"Don't go upstairs, especially to have sex, it's a party not a strip club. Pools open and drinks are in the kitchen, enjoy!"

That's when someone barged right through the door and knocked a girl straight on her ass, he kind of has that tendency.

"Watch where you stand."

Everyone could see that Louis was already hammered and not in good shape to be at a party with more temptations.

Zayn being the person he is, crouched down to give the poor flustered girl that his mate shoved to the ground a hand back to her feet.

"Thanks, I love your hand tattoo."

She said examining Zayn's latest tattoo. Before he could respond Louis started to fumble his way into the kitchen, oh fuck.

"Hah, well thank you, I have to- LOUIS,"

"What Zaynie, I'm having fun."

Louis sassed back while downing Zayn's parents' tequila. Someone desperately needed to prevent him from drinking alcohol, but the only person that can do that job is himself.

Strutting his stuff over to where Zayn stood frozen Louis said,

"Zaynie kinz want some?"

Add another huge gulp.

It only took Zayn half a second to snatch the bottle from Louis, not one ounce of emotion upon his face. Zayn took Louis' arm and dragged him off to the side, only to find Liam making out with his girlfriend Jessica. Yes, the one Louis had fucked four days ago-more than once too. It caused Zayn to wince at the sight, Liam didn't deserve someone who cheated on him 24/7, no one does.

"Oh, uh, sorry guys, cool party Zayn."

Liam took Jessica's hand in his, Zayn lightly sighing at the view.

Faintly guiding Louis into the corner,

"Louis you have to sober up, I know it's a party and all, but I don't want you to do something you'll regret."

Zayn was serious, as in dead serious. He's always the one to clean up Louis' messes, but that's what best friends are for.

Giggling like a two year old Louis poked Zayn's chest with his dainty finger.

"Okay mum,"

He started with a pout and ended up bursting into high pitched Louis' laughs. Zayn couldn't help it, how could he not laugh along?

"Louis listen to me, go upstairs and lay on my bed for a while, I just got a new tv and I have netflix as well. All I ask is to not go in the room next to mine, Harry is probably sleeping so don't disturb him. You can come back down when you stop feeling lightheaded."

Louis only replied with a,

"Mkay."

and traveled up the stairs.

---

I KNOW, I KNOW, I APOLOGIZE FOR THE SHORTNESS.

Anyway guess who's gonna finally meet, well officially, in the next chapter?

Really did I just ask that as if it wasn't obvious.

TYSM IF YOU TOOK TIME OUT OF YOUR LIVES TO READ THIS PIECE OF POO I CALL A STORY ILYASSSSSMMM!