CHAPTER 2

Louis sat next to-

Who the hell was this new twat? Louis knows everyone in this school, and more importantly they know him. No one ever dares to sit next to the biggest slut of the century.

Directing his head to the right where blondie was sitting Louis asked,

"Who the hell are you and what on earth made you think it was okay to sit here?"

The kid finally stopped sipping on his- was that fucking starbucks? Louis was told that starbucks is for girls, he must be gay.

Louis would never be against gay people, considering his best friend is. He just doesn't like dick, he is in fact straight.

"My name's Niall-"

Cutting the poor boy off Louis continues, "Well then Niel why the fuck do you think it's okay to sit in that seat? You literally look ten, how old are you?"

Louis questioned blondie again, this kid was testing his patience and pissing him off just by sitting beside him. It isn't a challenge to make Louis Tomlinson dislike you.

"Okay Niel works too, and Mr. Harvey specifically told me to sit here. And by the way I'm fourteen, almost fifteen." A hint of sass ending Niall's sentence, that sass that was soon to be regretted.

"Oh good gravy, I'll be sitting next to a freaking thirteen year old for the next torture of weeks."

Louis knew that by drawing dicks on Mr. Harvey's whiteboard with permanent marker would get him in some sort of cruel punishment. Great, so now Louis had to sit next to this annoying prick for his least favorite class.

"Um I'm fourteen, and if you were wondering I am in this class because I'm over my grade level in all academics."

Louis wanted to smack the ugly crooked grin off of this minor's face, but that would get him into even more unneeded trouble, not brightest idea on his part.

"Look Niel, don't talk to me, don't look your whole left way in matter of fact. I don't care if you think you're smart, you're not so shut the hell up and don't expect us to become anything close to acquaintances."

Nodding his head agreeing, Niall then picked up his starbucks and began to sip the drink through the straw making an extremely unbearable noise that Louis couldn't ignore.

"Would you bloody stop that?"

Louis demanded, while aiming to grab hold of Niall's drink, but just his luck he ended up spilling it on himself.

"FUCKING SHIT!"

Louis shrieked and pounced up, scaring the hell out of Niall.

Just as Louis was about to grab blondie by the collar of his ugly ass polo shirt Mr. Harvey stopped him,

"LOUIS LET THE KID GO AND LEAVE THIS CLASSROOM TO WASH UP. I WILL NOT PROVOKE THIS BEHAVIOR IN MY CLASSROOM."

Making his eye roll known, Louis let go of Niall's shirt and stormed out of the classroom, and into his bathroom. Yes, the bathroom was the place in the hallway, a bunch of virginity's been taken; by Louis.

Bringing his arms to his hips Louis started to lift up his red low cut shirt just above his belly button, showing off his v line, when he heard the door creek open.

Louis didn't care, whoever it was was going to get quite the show.

He proceeded to lift the shirt up and over his head until his whole upper body was completely revealed. Hearing the door to a stall open Louis placed his shirt on the side of the germ infested sink and washed his coffee dripping hands. Once finished and walking over to the paper towel dispenser he hit something, or he hit someone.

This someone ended with a soft,

"Oops, sorry."

Louis gazed in the boy's direction to see a pale, curly haired, bubble gum pink lips, angel staring back at him.

"What the fuck do you want me to say? Hi? Well motherfucking hi, now get out of my way."

Louis knew he sounded cold, and he should of helped the lad up- no he shouldn't of.

Why is he feeling so guilty?

He just knocked a stranger down, no big deal.

Lifting himself up the boy was almost as tall as Louis, Louis has never really been the tall one out of his mates.

This boy had the most memorizing emerald green eyes that Louis couldn't look away from, not even for a second.

"My names Ha-"

"I said, out of my way."

Even though Harry was the one to break the silence, Louis was the one to ruin the whole moment. He shoved the boy once again, causing him to lose his balance and trip onto the mini garbage can, knocking it and everything in it over.

Groaning, Harry as efficiently as possible shoved the trash back into the trash can while day dreaming about that hunk he just witnessed- stripping. Harry felt so dirty using that word, it just wasn't in his normal everyday vocabulary.

Harry knew he was gay from the second he came out of his mum's womb. And he's been reading gay fanfiction ever since he could read.

Sure there had been moments in his life where hot guys come Harry's way, but this one was hot, like I'd get down on my knees for you, hot.

Harry giggled at his naughty little joke, knowing that no one would ever approve of him actually saying it aloud.

Standing up Harry's eyes caught look of a red scoop neck shirt that the hot one was wearing, it was laying upon the side of the sink. His first instinct was to leave it there, you can't be stupid enough to not realize you aren't wearing a shirt. But curiosity got the best of him and with one swoosh Harry hung on tight to the shirt and dashed back to his class, knowing that if the owner wanted it back, he would have to come and get it.

---

I hope this chapter is good considering I tried hard to make it the way it is. After I wrote it I noticed that it sounded a bit like the classic tale of Cinderella, it wasn't my intention to make it that way, but it is what it is.

WOW OKAY I'VE HAD THIS THING UP FOR A DAY AND IT ALREADY HAS 90 READS ILY

Ty for reading ilyasm!