CHAPTER 14

The next day (Tuesday) everything shifted.

Zayn wouldn't dare to glance in Louis' general direction.

The fuckboy was more narcissistic than ever.

Soon, is when Louis would make his move on the boy, he just didn't know how.

He's had more sex than he could count, so why was this so hard for him?

"Uhm hello class- no, that sounds fucking stereotypical,"

The class erupted with laughter, everyone but Louis.

Angling his body frontward the man was sex, absolute sex appeal. His chocolate brown hair was quiffed over in a 'I took time with my look today' way leaving his blue eyes to shine through.

Sneaking a peak over to blondie on the left of him, Louis cupped his hands under the Irish boy's chin as if to catch the drool.

"Get your grubby hands away from me," With that Niall slapped the sassy one's attempt of embarrassment away.

"Who knows where they've been."

Louis made sure to lick Niall's ear in the process of sexually whispering, "Oh blondie sooner or later they will be up your little virgin best friend's hole."

Blue eyes going a dark navy in a flash,

"You will not touch him, not now and not ever. Slut's like you deserve to rot in hell you fuckin-"

"Excuse me gentlemen do we have a problem?"

Strutting over, all the girls fawning at the sight, the substitute questioned the angered looking one and the smug looking one.

Getting out his fake 'I'm a good boy' face Louis answered, "Why no sirrr, me and Neil over here were just chit chatting."

Louis made sure to purr at the r's of sir for a dramatic effect, Niall would've been lying if he said he wasn't turned on by this.

Turning to his attendance list the sub asked,

"And who the hell do you think you are?"

Louis gazed straight into his eyes to say, "Oh hun, I am your worst nightmare come true."

Slouching back onto his broken-probably thirteen year old chair-Louis was satisfied with himself.

Ignoring the rude comment he continued on introducing himself,

"Anyway, hi. My name's Mr. Ziegler, but around here I am known as Logan, which I really would prefer if you all would call me."

All the fake ass barbie bitches of the class giggled along and played with their gum in amazement, which lead Louis to come to ask of himself why the hell he slept with any of them in the first place.

"I will be your new teacher for the rest of the school year becuase Mr. Harvey as you all know quit."

A chorus of 'yes' and 'ohh la laa's' were heard throughout the classroom.

Oh fuck no, Louis felt something was off about this guy from the first step he stepped in this room, and he is always right, always.

---

Harry stared at his unclothed chest in the mirror, he thought of himself as ugly.

No one likes curls on a boy, no one likes this fat stomach he has and all the unmentionables on it.

He would be alone forever.

Louis doesn't want him, nobody does.

After ten minutes of studying his thought to be ugly appearance a door opened from downstairs, but it wasn't the front door; it was the back door. No one comes through the back door.