Dating the bad girl.

"You're such a weenie." I said, throwing a bunch of popcorn into my mouth and chewing.

My best friend, Annabelle was sighing as she stared at the TV "I don't even know how you have so many tattoos. Even getting one scares the jesus out of me." she murmured as she watched Dear Jhon tears playing in her eyes.

Suddenly, music blared through the room causing Annabelle to jump, I reached over and picked up my phone "Hello." I said, not reading the caller ID.

I immediately regretted it, hearing the voice of my mother blare through the speakers "You are getting home right this minute!" she exclaimed her voice one of anger instead of love and care like it should be.

"I'm having my sleep over with Annabelle." I said to my mother, she liked Annabelle; she thought Annabelle was a good influence on me and she loved me hanging around with her.

"You are getting here right this minute or else I am going to...-" My mother began.

I cut her off, not wanting to hear her next words "Fine, I'm coming." I said.

I said my goodbyes to Annabelle and drove towards my house, driving into my high class neighbourhood reminded me how out of place I was.

Everyone here cared about nothing but their reputation, they based who a person was on the amount of money they had in the bank and how big their house was.

No wonder my family was the top on the social ladder, my father was a lawyer. He owned multiple law firms around the city and my mother was just the biggest socialite their was.

I parked my car into our drive way and walked towards the door of my overly sized house, I clicked the button on my keys instantly locking my precious car. Not that I should, its not like anyone would steal anything in this neighbourhood they were rich enough to afford everything.

The minute I stepped into the front room my mother dropped a box on the table, I took off my jacket, throwing my car keys on the table also. I examined the box squinting my eyes to read it, I couldn't.

"Pregnancy test box!" My mother snapped, crossing her arms across her chest.

I released a breath, "I thought it was something crazy." I said, staring at my mother wondering what the problem was.

"You're having sex?!" My mother exclaimed.

Yes.

"No! That's not mine!" I explained "Its Casey's, ohmygosh. Mother you were with me when she did the test!" I said, mirroring my mothers actions crossing my tattooed arms across my chest.

How could she forget? 

My mother's features softened "Oh yes...I'm so stupid." She said.

Yes, I was having sex. However, I wasn't stupid enough to go and get pregnant! I lost my virginity to a boy I was completely happy with at the time, I still am. He's a good friend, he gave me my first tattoo. The tattoo which began the whirlwind of all these tattoos and piercings.

Losing my virginity to him hadn't been a mistake, we had been dating for a year -much my parents displeasure- and I wanted to have a more intimate relationship with him. So I gave it up.

He helped me allot. People would accuse him of rough and demanding sex. However, he made it the best experience a girl could have, he had booked a hotel room he kept on asking me if I was okay he refused to do it unless I was absolutely sure.

It was amazing.

"Well, its good your home." My mother said "Tomorrow were all going to the villa." My mother told me "so you're going to pack." she said.