Dating The Bad Girl [Chapter 13]

Chapter 13

I spun on my heel, Britanny stood leaning against Nolan's bedroom door examining her nails.

“On your Dad's dick.” I snapped “None of your business bitch.” I growled.

I nudged her with my elbow, pushing past her “You know you wont get Nolan. He doesn’t want girls like you; dirty, slutty, rude. He wants someone like me who knows how to treat him and his mother loves me.” she hissed “I'll do anything to get my hands on Nolan,” she pushed herself away from the door frame and towards me. She poked my chest “and no dirty little bitch such as yourself is going to stop me. Nolan's going to be my little bitch and so is his large bank balance.”

I grinned, I took a step towards her I wrapped my fingers around her neck squeezing gently her hands came up to try and pull mine away.

“Oh yeah?” I growled, I pulled her face close to mine. I bought my hand up and curl into her hair, I trailed my finger down her jaw “Nolan will love it...your skin that is....would hate it if someone attacked it with a pair of scissors.” I grinned, her eyes widened and she gasped pushing away from me the fear in her eyes was clear and bold.

“You wouldn’t touch me you tramp.” she said, her voice quivered in fear.

“Watch and Learn bitch.” I hissed.

Daniella P.O.V

I licked my ice-cream sitting on the wall, I swung my legs on the wall listening to Lana Del Rey on my I-pod singing along with her.

Everybody else was inside eating food I wasn’t hungry I just wanted an ice-cream so I sat outside in the summer sun licking my ice-cream.

We were on our way to the Theme park. I was excited to sit on rides.

It had been a while since we had been out like a normal family.

I was excited.

I bobbed my head side to side as Jason Durelo – In my head began to play.

In my head, you'll be screaming noo.” I sang.

A head phone fell out of my left ear, warm lips pressed against it, “I'd rather be screaming yes.” a deep seductive voice whispered in my ear, a warm tongue shot out and swiped across the shell of my ear.

I jumped off the wall, feeling panicked and embarrassed.

My cheeks flamed bright red and I wiped away the saliva he had left on my ear from his tongue.

I glared up at the villain, my eyebrows furrowing I stepped away from his holding my ice-cream to my chest.

Dylan stood there smirking at me, he held out his phone and snapped a picture.

His bright blue eyes shimmered in amusement, I noticed multiple bikes pulled up behind him most filled with large tattooed men.

They were parked outside the petrol station.

“That's rude!” I snapped bending down to pick up my I-pod.

He smirked, his lip ring shimmering in the sun. he slipped his phone into his pocket “Awh, goody-too-shoes I'll show you rude.” he purred “Wanna ride on the back of my motorcycle if your a bad girl ill let you ride something else.” he winked at me his bright electric blue eyes shimmering.

I gasped, he leaned over the wall and snatched my ice-cream from my hand.

He swiped across it and closed his eyes a smirk flashing across his face.