Dating the bad girl (Chapter 30)

"I'll still be a fool....I'm a fool for you.."

Chapter 30

I froze my heart beating a mile a minute, I felt all my muscles clench but for all the wrong reasons.

He wore a denim shirt and chinos he looked...older...more mature.

He looked as if he had stepped into another time zone, he rubbed his eyes as if his vision was blurred.

“Elle?” he asked, blinking three times and then using the backs of his knuckles once again to rub his eyes “is that you?” he asked.

“Yes.” I snapped slamming my sketch book shut; my heart beating a mile a minute, I could feel it almost as if I was watching a live X-ray version of my body and my heart was beating wildly.

The sides of my heads began to hurt, he hadn’t even been in my life for more than three minutes and he was already giving me a headache.

“What...what are you doing here?” he asked me, I licked my lips and rubbed my hands on my knees to stop them from sweating more.

“It's my shop.” I said, standing up and pushing the chair back.

“Y-your shop?” he asked looking around.

I nodded “Did you want something?” I asked my hands shaking; I hid them in my pockets to not show him a sign of weakness.

He was back.

His hair was slightly longer as if he hadn't found the time to cut it it dropped just above his brown eyes his gold flecks shimmering. He had a small scar beside his eye which wasn't there the last time I saw him.

I would know; I drew him multiple times and memorised every feature of his face.

He looked tired gentle wrinkles marred his face not making him look ugly though, he aged gracefully like an ugly ass raisin that no one wanted to eat.

I fucking hated him

I pulled my jacket tighter around my body, pissed off at him “What do you want?” I snapped itching the inside of my wrist, taking my hands out of the pockets to stop the sweating or at least reduce it.

“A tattoo.” he whispered looking shocked as ever.

I wanted to kiss him, press my lips against his beautiful lips and relive the moments that we shared more than three years ago.

“There is fifteen other fucking tattoo shops on this street alone get out of mine, Nolan.” I said sliding the chair underneath the table, the table shook with the force of the chair.

“They are closed. You close at eight and its 7.30” he mumbled looking down at his watch.

I walked over to my clock, used my nail to push the hand on the clock to 8.00.

“Oh shit...look.....it's eight.” I snapped sarcastically, “Get out Nolan.” I snapped crossing my arms over my chest and not turning around.

I heard the door close but didn’t bother to turn around and check if he was gone, I knew; I could feel that he was gone.

Isah P.O.V

I clutched my ribs groaning, I parked my car in my driveway and limped to Elle's house groaning with every step.

Before I even reached the edge of her front garden she stepped outside wearing pyjamas with teddys printed on. The pyjamas were bright pink and her tank top that was showcasing the tattoos I loved so much was tight on her skin.