Dating the bad girl (Chapter 33)

not edited.

enjoy

please vote :)

Chapter 33

Danielle P.O.V

“You liar.” I mumbled, looking down at the phone, I licked my lips and ran my nails along the inside of my wrist.

“You fucking liar.” I repeated, I clipped my watch onto my wrist. I get he was scared, fucking hell I absolutely get that. Everybody would be, the thing with Nolan was that he did not know how to deal with things. I knew him long enough to understand that, he did it with me. He's going to do with River.

I blamed myself. I should have been there, I should have been more aware. Piano lessons my ass, I just got off the phone with River's therapist.

Like hell is she going to miss Hawaii, he was not pushing her away. That was what fathers did when something bad happened to their child, they ran.

He was running.

“Babe.” he said opening the door and walking inside the house, I stood at the top of the stairs. I held my hand out; palm flat “Don't come within a feet of me unless River is with you. You fucking liar.” I snapped.

His face dropped “Wha-” he began.

I cut him off raising my middle finger “Shut the fuck up.” I muttered “Get me River. Talk to her.” I hissed.

He gulped, he nodded and walked out of the house I smirked dropping on my bum to sit down on the top step.

I waited fifteen minutes, River walked in her arms wrapped around Nolan's neck and her legs around his waist.

He had his arms wrapped around her, clutching her tightly “I love you Daddy.” she said her face moving so she could stuff her tiny face into the crook of his neck.

“I love you to the aliens and back.” he replied.

She giggled, “Aliens don't exist Daddy.” she said picking her head up and looking into his eyes.

“My love for you never ends.” he said softly looking into her eyes, “the moons to close. So I don’t want to say that.”.

I smiled softly, standing up and letting him walk past me towards her room “Thank you.” he mouthed walking past me.

I grinned.

Nolan P.O.V

I folded Rivers trousers, and dropped them into the corner of her bright pink suitcase covered in her drawings.

She was sitting in-front of her dressing table humming to herself while colouring in a picture she drew of a giraffe.

“Daddy?” she asked.

I sat back, looking up at my beautiful daughter “Yes Alien?” I asked.

She giggled looking at me in the mirror, I had created that. This beautiful child was a part of me, “Daddy can I be a person who helps animals?” she asked.

I grinned, “A vet?” I asked, “of course you can baby. You can be whatever you want and ill be there every step of the way.” I said picking up some of her underwear and sliding it into the zipped section in the suitcase “Do you wanna go shopping tomorrow....to the Disney store and get you some bikinis....so you can swim with the dolphins?” I asked.

She spun around in her chair and grinned wide at me “Can we go now?!” she yelled, standing up and running over to her closet she picked out a pair of shoes and grinned.

“Please?” she asked looking up at me.

I smiled, my beautiful baby girl. How was I even thinking of pushing her away, Danielle was right she was perfect.

I looked down at my wrist watch, and checked the time five am. Town was supposed to close at eight today I could hardly say no to my child.

I sighed “Fine.” I said.

She followed me out of the room, I patted my pockets making sure my wallet was in there. My girl was going to get treated like a princess.

Things were working out.