Dating the bad girl (Chapter 5)

HAD TO UPLOAD FOR YOU GUYS.

ITS PRETTY SHIT HA-HA ILL UPLOAD TOMORROW NIGHT REALLY LONG AND LOVELY WITH LAODS OF NOLAN AND ELLE:DDD 

Chapter 5

I watched as Nolan slipped on his trousers on rubbing his tired eyes, I bounced off his bed walking towards one of his discarded t-shirts. I plucked my shirt from my skin and bought it to my nose, it stunk ew.

I ripped it off and began walking towards Nolan's wardrobe, “D-d-d-d-dan-da-danielle!” he exclaimed his cheeks turning bright red, I don’t think I've ever seen them this red.

He's just a ball of adorableness. I opened his wardrobe biting the inside of my cheek, I tugged on a grey sweater and ripped it from its hanger.

It was grey with 'TOSA' written across it, I shoved it over my body “You ready pudding?” I asked patting my shorts to see if I had my phone in my pocket.

I did.

He nodded still red from seeing me with no shirt on. I walked towards his window pulled it up and threw my leg over the ledge “Be careful.” I heard him whisper from behind me.

I grinned turning my head to blow him a kiss “I am a professional at this.” I shivered when the cold hit my skin.

He nodded “Don’t fall,” he warned me.

“I'm not to sure about this.” I heard him say once I was on the ground.

“Don’t worry ill catch you princess.” I said mockingly.

We were sitting on the hood of my car. After Nolan had plucked up the courage to sneak out of the house I had driven us to 'Billy's brilliant burgers' ordered us two main meal deals. Which included, a chicken breast, or wing a burger and some fries with a drink. Yeah, I remember the menu. I’ve been going to Billy's brilliant burgers since I was kid, sneaking out during the summer and eating the legendary burgers. I drove us to the edge of this beautiful large hill over looking the city.

“How does it feel sneaking out goody-too-shoes?” I asked his placing all my garbage into a plastic bag. Nolan had finished before me, I liked a man who could eat. Considering Nolan's body he must be hitting the gym twenty times a day.

Maybe I'll seduce Nolan tonight. I am feeling pretty horny.

"We'll see" I mumbled staring down at my vagina.

Daniella P.O.V

I gulped, releasing a breath “What is they don’t accept me?” I mumbled to my Mum. My mum sighed, her bright brown eyes shining in pride. She stood up and pecked my cheek “Oh sweetheart, you are amazing. They would be stupid to reject you.”

I don’t know why mum was saying that though. Was it because being accepted into this school would boost mothers social status to heights she can only dream, or was she saying it because she actually believed in me?

I didn’t dare say it, I wasn’t like my sister Danielle I would never disappoint my parents. Not that Danielle disappointed my parents, she just didn’t end up the way they wanted her too. I admired that about my older sister, she had courage.

Courage which I knew I would never have.

I smiled at my mother, I gave her one last hug before I began to walk towards the performing hall, exhale, inhale. I took a seat outside the door on one of the chairs fumbling with my hands in my lap I closed my eyes.