Dating the bad girl (Chapter 14)

Chapter 14

I emptied Britanny's shampoo into a water-bottle, I then proceeded to empty the remnants of what was in my shampoo bottle into hers.

It was hair removal cream.

It reeked, so I mixed it with some of her shampoo. She had took my own shampoo and mixed it with hair removal cream.

Unfortunately for her I could smell it, first of all when I caught her playing with my door it made me very suspicious.

Then I was on alert and just when I was about to wax my down below.

This sounds so weird, but usually before I wax I rub a tiny amount of shampoo, this helps makes my skin safe and protects it Daniella had told me it helped her and kept the hair away longer so I started doing it and it works.

I rubbed it along my legs and the parts I needed to clean and they were already clean.

From that minute I figured out it was Britanny who was playing dirty.

I smirked as I screwed the top on the bottle and placed it in the exact same place leaving no sign I was even here.

I creep out her hotel room and into my own bedroom slipping into my bed and letting my entire body relax.

I awoke to a scream and pounding on my door, I stretched sighing softly and padding towards the door, the sound of the beautiful screaming overwhelmed me.

Wonderful.

I dropped a large shirt over my head, covering my nakedness.

I slipped open the door, and saw Britanny standing on the other side a chunk of blonde hair in her hand.

“You did this!!” she screamed, Nolan walked out of the door, his hair sticking out in random places and his shorts low on his hips he looked so sexy his six pack gleaming.

My core clenched.

I smiled at him pushing my hair back, his eyes were squinting at me.

“What's wrong?” I asked playing the innocent act, I rubbed my eyes with the backs of my hands.

“This was supposed to be for you!” she yelled.

My eyes widened, playing the innocent act even more.

“What...why...what?” I asked, my mouth moving slowly acting like I couldn’t understand what she was saying.

“Your hair, you know it was supposed to happen to you! Your hair...it happened to me!” she screeched “You bitch!!”

Nolan gasped, “Britanny.” he said, stepping towards her his fingers wrapped around her wrist.

I narrowed my eyes at it, she held up her hair, shoving it in my man's face.

“Look what she did! Don’t just stand there do something!” she hissed at Nolan, who stared at the clump in his hand.

I narrowed my eyes on her, “Don't speak to him like that.” I growled.

She glared at me, “He doesn’t even like you. You shit on him, so why the fuck not?!” she hissed.

I narrowed my eyes at her, I needed to show this bitch Nolan was off limits.

I stretched my arms and tugged on the waistband of Nolan's shorts.

I pushed him towards me roughly growling, his chest hit mine. He wrapped his hand around the door frame holding us both up. His left hand slid around my waist, I stood on my tiptoes pressing my lips to him.

I internally sighed, home.

Kissing him felt like I belonged, like I was made to be kissing him.

You know that feeling you get, when its dark and snowing outside and your snuggled up in your blanket at home watching a film with a cup of hot chocolate in your hand all the lights off and a romantic film playing?

Yeah that feeling.

Contentedness.

I pulled away reluctantly.

“Nolan's mine. My boyfriend, my man, so back the fuck off.” I growled.

With that I slammed the door shut and spun to face a shocked Nolan

Ah shit.

I KNOW SHORT BUT IM GOING TO BE BUSY THE COMING DAYS SO IM REALLY SORRY BUT ILL TRY TO UPLOAD BUT REMEMBER IM DOING MY A-LEVELS NOW SO I WILL HAVE LOTS OF WORK.

SORRY IF I DOTN UPLOAD BUT ILL TRY THIS IS A QUICK ONE.

SOOOO SORRY.