Dating the bad girl [Chapter 1]

Chapter 2

I blushed “P-people are staring.” I said.

She licked her lips and stepped away, “Maybe we should go some place no one can stare at us then?” she said, smirking when I blushed harder shoving my hand into my pockets.

Was I dreaming this?

Was this, beautiful confident women actually talking to me?

ME?

She wasn’t right for me. Not at all, I needed a girl who would be equally shy. Not a girl who would be willing to..to..dare I say it?

Have...intercourse....with me...in a public place?

I shivered at the thought. That was so bad. I couldn’t imagine defying my parents like that, I cleared my throat. “N-no” I said, regretfully stepping back “It'll be rude.” I said.

She grinned, nice and wide showing her perfectly white teeth a flash of metal shone clashing with the perfect white.

I wanted to gasp.

A tongue piercing?

No.Way.

“Ooo, Rude ey? Maybe I deserve a spanking.” She said, smirking when my eyes widened. “I'm just joking....or am I?” She asked winking.

I gulped “I-I....” I said, wonder-struck. This girl, she's so forward, so bad. Why did the thought send a rush of adrenaline through me?

Bad Nolan!

She shook her head, as if she was scolding herself “Sorry for teasing you.” she said winking at me. Making me blush harder “You going collage, pudding?” she asked me, teasing me with the nickname. I blushed. She raised an eyebrow at me, placing her empty glass of champagne on the table.

“Yes, yourself?” I asked, curious to know more about her.

“Yeah, I intend to. What uni you going too?” she asked, genuinely curious. I was surprised, she wants to know more about me?

Me?!

“I haven’t decided for final yet.” I told her proudly as I took another sip of my cool coca cola. I had so many offers from different colleges me and father hadn’t decided which one I wanted to go to for final.

“What would be your dream job?” I asked.

She ran a hand over her perfect face “I wanna' be a tattoo artist or journalist.” she said chewing on her lip.

I wanted to reach over and pull her lip out from between her teeth, chewing on your lip....very bad habit. A tattoo artist? For some reason I envisioned her a tattoo artist, it seemed so..her. I could imagine her tattooing someone, with the amount of tattoos she had on herself it was intriguing.

“Don't chew on your lip.” I said sternly.

She let her lip drop from between her teeth, they rose up into a smirk “Dude. You even talking like that gets me all hot inside and you only told me what to do. Jeez, I just wanna tie you up and fuck you until you don’t remember your name.” she said bluntly.

I almost choked on my spit, I clutched my chest. I gasped, “Y-you cant say that” I said gently feeling a blush rise up to my cheeks.

She grinned, “Of course I can, I was feeling it, might as-well let you know.” she said grinning at me, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. She checked the time on her watch, “Anyway pudding, I better be off. Ill seduce you later.” She winked “I better go before I rip your clothes off.....you might blow up blushing.” she said laughing.