Dating the bad girl (Chapter 37)

THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER hooraay...

SONGS I RECCOMEND TO READ DURING THIS CHAPTER (The songs i listened to when writing this chapter)

Ed Sheeran-

Give me love

Ariana grande-

My everything

Best Mistake

One last time (Piano version)

Present day

Taylor swift-

Clean

Forever and always (Piano version)

this is a depressing chapter so brace yourselves.

I sit outside the hospital room, on the chair my knees pulled up to my chest. The sterile smell of the hospital making me nauseous, my heart beats like a dull thud. It should have been me, she

I have not slept for more than half an hour in three days, the nightmares still plague me.

How I couldn't stop my sister.

She just needed love all she ever wanted was love, I was unable to see that. I stare at the white wall in-front of me waiting for the doctor to tell me the horrendous news.

I know what has happened to my sister. Nobody could survive that fire, I watched her car drive into a truck unable to help her.

It all happened so fast.

I hear my mothers voice at the end of hall, I don't bother to move my head.

Nothing matters now.

I lost Daniella and nothing can change what happened.

Nothing matters.

"What has happened to her?!" I hear my mothers voice from beside me, I pick my neck up and look at her through my blurry eyes.

"She's dead." I state my voice sounds strange to my own ears.

My mothers face drops, her skin paling she visibly gulps "No." she says, her voice breathy as if it took tremendous amount of effort to speak "No." she repeats.

She had just flown in from Australia I am able to tell because her clothes are ruffled and her hair is messy, my usually perfectly composed mother is suddenly not so composed.

"I killed her." I whisper staring at the plain wall.

"I want to speak to a Doctor." I hear another voice pipe up, my biological father stands beside my mother his face paler than hers.

I drop my head back on my knees, and stare down at my scruffy shoes.

Ella's shoes would have never been scruffy she always kept them perfectly clean.

Nobody came to check up on me these past three days.

Ella had been correct, nobody cares.

Nobody will ever care about us, because when our own family cant love us how do we expect others too love us?

My mother sits across from me with her boy-toy, I stare at the ground licking my lips.

"Elle?" I hear Isahiah's voice, clear as day through the busy hospital corridor.

I stare at him, he looks ruffled, tired. He's wearing his uniform as if he hurriedly left work as soon as he heard about what happened. "Babe," he mumbles dropping into the chair beside me, he sits on the chair. Its to small for him, his large hand slips into my hair and he tightens his fist.