Close call (Valt x Wakiya)

A crash rips through the air, along with many panicked screams, yelps and, gasps. Wakiya's heart hit new speeds it really shouldn't have. He could see the panicked chaos that had erupted around him, but everything sounded so far. As if he was at the end of long cave.

He looked at the car that came close to hitting him. It had rammed into a solid concert wall, so the front was totaled. The person inside undoubtedly hurt.

Then he looked to his left. Valt was laying on the floor unconscious. He had tackled him before the car could make contact. However he had hit his head on the ground. His headband broke and blood slowly immerged from his head.

Tears well up in Wakiya's eyes. He almost couldn't believe this was actually happening. But it was, and the police and paramedics only nailed it further down. A feeling of helplessness and fear washes over the rich blond as he watches the paramedics rush over to him and Valt.

One kneels down in front of Wakiya looking at his side. He looks down and sees several pieces of large glass stuck in his side. Suddenly his senses rush back. It brought the loud sound of continuous panic and worry, the smell of smoke and gas, and the pricing pain in side. It happened so quickly the blond shut down. Falling unconscious almost instantaneously.

When he woke up he was, of course, in the hospital. The ER to be exact. The room was dimly lit. While it was definitely easier to wake up to, it was kind of in odd in this environment. Especially for a hospital. He sits up wincing a little. His jacket had been removed but his shirt was left on. He lifts it to see the glass had been removed and the wounds stitched.

"Hey, Wakiya."

He looks up from his stitches. Valt, was in the other bed in the room smiling at him. His eyes shining like nothing was out of the norm. His hair was down, and head wrapped up. Wakiya stands from the bed, causing Valt to take on a panicked expression.

"What are you doing? You need to lay down." Valt says as the blond walks to him

Wakiya ignores Valt's statement. He sits on Valt's bed and embraces him. Valt blinks confusedly, as a light blush creeps on to his face.

"Wakiya..?" He asks

"Thank you, Valt. I owe you big time." The rich blond states

"You really don't. I would've been crushed if I lost you. I'm just happy your alive." Valt says, wrapping his arms around Wakiya

Wakiya goes silent, his grip tightenings a little. After a few moments they let go.

"I'm not letting this go Valt. I would've died if that car made contact with me. And you broke open your head to save me. There has to be something you want." Wakiya states firmly

"Actually there is. Don't die before me." Valt states with a closed eye smile

Wakiya stares for a moment then sighs with a smile.

"Right. Well, if you want something that's within my complete power, let me know." Wakiya says

He hugs him again before going back to his own bed.