Healing with you (Shu x Valt)

This one was suggested by Mari_Tamm1. Thank you and enjoy.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Valt sadly stares at his ankle. He sprained it in an accident brought on upon by his own clumsy nature. Which is a fancy way of saying he tripped in the worst way possible. He had it elevated on a pillow. Given his restless nature made this felt like pure torture.

However it was a mid grade sprain he really didn't want to make it worse. He sighs heavily as he closes his eyes. Then tenses up for a moment feeling a freezing sensation on his ankle. His eyes snap open and he locks eyes with Shu.

"A warning would've be-"

"Hush your face. I told you ice needed to be put on it. That should've been enough warning." Shu says

Valt huffs and bows his head. Shu rolls his eyes.

"Oh woe is you. I have some advise for you, Valt. Don't be me."

Shu pushes Valt forward a bit and sits behind him. He wraps his arms around him.

"Just relax with me until your ankle is healed. You don't have to hop around from country to country now."

Valt thinks for a moment then sighs with a smile. He leans back into Shu's embrace.

"You're right. I shouldn't be in a rush anyway. It's nice to be together again, even if can't move on my own." Valt says

"Exactly." Shu says then kisses his cheek

Valt let's out a joyful laugh, and nuzzles the albino. For the next few weeks Shu took good care of Valt. Though a few challenges popped up here and there, but such is life. Once Valt was healed they went out for a nice date.

And Valt's clumsy ass hurt himself again.

Well, back to square one.