To bed (Delta x Gwyn)

Delta's eyes flutter open. The darkness of the room limits his sight greatly. However he could tell his partner is absent. He sits up and sighs.

How many times would he have to do this before it stopped?

He moves the sheets aside and moves his legs to the side of the bed. He stands and masterfully maneuvers to the door. He had become a costume to doing this. He exits the room and heads just across the hall.

Just as he expected.

Gwyn doesn't even acknowledge his existence as he enters. The albino was far too distracted by the dozens of equations in from of him. Delta shakes his head.

"You should be sleeping.." he says groggily

This catches the albino's attention. He stops what he's doing briefly. Just for long enough to look at him for a moment.

"I'll be fine. I'm just finishing a job." Gwyn says

"No, you're working on a job. You're gonna be up for the next several hours." Delta says

"You're making a big deal out of this." Gwyn sighs

"It is a big deal. Now come to bed or I'll take you there." Delta says his tone becoming rather stern

Gwyn doesn't reply to him. He simply continues working. Delta huffs, he approaches the albino. He takes the chalk from Gwyn's hand, tosses it away, and picks the shorter male up over his shoulder. Gwyn is shocked enough to be silent and still as it happened. And he stays shocked long enough for Delta to get him in the room. He sets Gwyn down on the bed.

"I have to finish what I was doing." Gwyn says annoyance lacing his voice

Delta doesn't respond. Instead gets back into bed and wraps his arms around Gwyn. One around the his waist the other around his neck. He lays down pulling Gwyn with him.

"Don't fight me on this Gwyn. I promise you, I'll win." Delta says

Gwyn tries to think of a way to protest. However his thoughts are sidelined as Delta moves his arm and runs a hand through Gwyn's hair. Almost entirely involuntarily he leans into Delta's touch. Something that causes Delta to smile. He continues to caress Gwyn's scalp until he goes still, and the sound of soft snoring comes from him. With Gwyn finally asleep Delta could peacefully return to his own sleep. Though, this time much happier now that he had Gwyn.