A little experiment (Gwyn x Dante)

That's right it's finally time for the season of rise to join the book. Hope you enjoy it.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dante's face turns red as Gwyn gets closer. A sudden realization hits him like a bullet train. He stubbles for words then simply stands up. His innocent mind was racing with questions he's never had before. None of which he had answers for. Gwyn sighs a little then stands up as well.

"Dante?"

"I'm not sure about this anymore. What if it doesn't work and-"

Gwyn grabs Dante's face and makes him look at him. This effectively shock him into silence. The calm expression Gwyn held helped to calm Dante down a bit.

"This is an experiment. Something designed to test if something works or not. Usually said tests can be very fickle however, we have a certain trust in each other. One I've learned isn't easily broken. Even if this doesn't work, I'm confident we can move past it." Gwyn says

His gentle and calm tone helped Dante put his worries down. While his face remained red his mind was far more relaxed. Gwyn let's go of his face. Dante takes a deep breath.

"Okay. I'm ready now." He says

Gwyn smiles a little. He pulls Dante forward and wraps his arms around his waist. Dante places his hands on Gwyn's shoulders. Gwyn tightens his grip a bit as he closes the gap between their lips. For the first few seconds it was simple kiss, but it soon became deep. Dante sinks into it. This new feeling caused his heart to beat at new rates, but it also brought him a sense of serenity and bliss. Gwyn also felt this, though he didn't quite understand it. But he also wasn't going to complain about it. A couple minutes pass before they separate.

They lock eyes. Dante was awestruck and only stared into Gwyn's eyes. Meanwhile Gwyn raises his fingers to him mouth. A pleasant tingling sensation present on his lips.

"That was awesome." Dante says with a smile

"Yes, it was." Gwyn agrees

"Can we, y'know..." Dante trails off smiling sheepishly

Gwyn chuckles and connects their lips again.