Your staying here (Valt x Red eye) #2

Two things before we start.

First the title of the book has changed silently as this is no longer just a oneshots book.

Second I honestly I thought this was gonna be one and done, but Moon_starlily suggested a part 2. And this'll be rather easy.

So let's get it.

Btw thank you for suggesting

*

*****************************

Valt stared at the ceiling, not sure what to do. He was basically a hostage and he didn't know where his phone went. He tried to escape multiple times only to have one of the masked fuckwads stop him. Who would then tell Red eye who only laughed as a response.

"What would Shu do? How would he handle this?" Valt asked himself clutching his beloved bey

Tears built up in his eyes as he tried to think of another way. His focus was broken when someone unlocked and entered the room he was in. He looked down and didn't bother looking back up. He wouldn't like what he saw in any case.

"Hey, Red eye wants to see you." A member of the snake pit spoke

"Too bad. I'm not moving." Valt snarled

Now's a good time to mention Valt was huddled up in a corner. The member let out this sigh of annoyance which sent a huge wave of rage over Valt.

What in the actual hell did you have to be remotely annoyed about?! Like, oh I'm sooooo sorry I'm pissed off about being held captive!!

The snake pit member reached down and grabbed Valt's arm and the bluenette lost it. He bite his offender hard actually drawing blood, causing him to recoil with a scream. Seeing an opportunity Valt darted up and, punched the snake pit member square in the gut and made a break for it.

Ramming someone else into a wall in the process. He didn't pause but felt kinda sick as he's never preform such acts of aggression. He got pretty far before Red eye himself tackled him from behind. Valt groaned in pain.

"Where did you think you were going, huh?" Red eye chuckled in a teasing manner

Valt growled unable to break from the restraining force Red eye was putting on him.

"You got pretty close this time. But I'm not stupid. I know everything you'll do, before you do." Red eye continued

A sudden wave a of pure strength surged thought Valt. He ripped one of his arms free and managed to move fast enough to hit him in the side. Actually hurting the masked blader, making him let go. Valt once again tried to make a break for it. Only for red to grab hold of one of arm his arms. The sickened feeling grew as his mind raced. Not thinking twice Valt whipped around and slapped him full force. An ear piercing smack echoing through the walls of the snake pit.

Within seconds there was crowd to see what the actual hell was happening. Valt was now shaking profusely he felt sickened and frantic. But it didn't stop there. He had smacked the mask clean off his captor's face. But worse than that.

His captor was none other than Shu. The person he loved and was told was dead, was doing this to him.

He now felt horrified, yet relieved. Shu wasn't dead but, he certainly wasn't himself. Not right now at least.

Red eye, who had to pick himself up from the floor having been disoriented and fell the ground, looked over at Valt. His eyes and scare glowing intensely, as rage boiled up inside him. He breathed heavily trying to calm himself down. He didn't want to hurt Valt. Luckily Ashton tried to step in.

This gave the albino a perfect outlet for his boiling rage. He back handed him in the jaw. A gut wrenching grunch resonating on contact.

Valt felt sick again hearing that and he tried not to look at the man now on the floor. Red eye marched over grabbed his arm and dragged him away, not concerned with his mask. Or anything else for that matter. Valt tried desperately to wrapped his head around this. But just continued drawing blanks.

Res eye dragged him into a new room, slammed, and locked the door. Valt backed up.

"Shu wh-"

"Don't call me that!!" Red eye yelled whipping around still very mad

Valt cowarded, looking to the floor and, whimpering fearfully. Valt felt tears roll down his face. He was confused and scared. He was ready to get hurt and badly.

But that's not what ended up happening at all.

"I need you, Valt." The albino spoke

Valt looked up, and suddenly his fear started to melt. He wasn't the only one crying now. The red glowing eyes were cast to the floor and tears were falling quickly.

"I'm going insane here. You're the only thing keeping me from losing it. You can't leave me." The albino admitted

The threatening imposing image Valt made for the male before him shattered. He could see he was vulnerable, beginning to break at his very seams. Valt hugged him tears still falling from his eyes.

"Why didn't you try to call me?" The bluenette asked

"Everything just happened to fast for me to process. I'm sorry." He apologized as he embraced the sorter male

Valt could feel Red eye shaking. He processed what he said. Letting what he knew sink in. He was still confused but, he didn't want to leave now. How could he knowing all this?

"I won't leave. I promise." Valt said gently trying to console the one he loved most

Red eye's grip tightened as the shaking got worse. He was crying hard yet silently. They slowly lowered to the floor keeping to the embrace. Valt put his head on Red eye's shoulder closing his eyes, letting the albino release his obviously pent up emotion.

Red eye ended up falling, or rather crying himself, to sleep. Holding on firmly even in his sleep. Valt smiled calmly. For once he felt okay and at peace.