~Mistake pt.1~

Y/n POV.

It was the next day at school, walking into my classes there were decorations everywhere.

I know I haven't been to this school in a while, but I don't remember them taking Lovers day so seriously.

Today was also the day that Sangyeon was going to ask Jisoo to the dance. That dance being 3 days away. It's better if he does it now than never.

We had it all set up, during lunch was when it was planned.

The day went by simply. I witnessed many people getting asked to the dance. It was sweet. Though many would call me "popular" I doubt I'll be asked to the dance.

Durning a free period that I had I sat in the feild next to our school.

It was peaceful, light wind blowing, the field full of blossom trees and flowers. I tend to come here a lot when I want to be alone.

"Hi beautiful"

I turned around to see Jihoon walking towards me. He sat down on my side and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Hi buddy" I said to him.

"What you doing here alone" he asked

"Nothing really, just thinking"

"About...?"

"Nothing really"

"You're thinking about nothing" he said with a chuckle.

I looked up at him and smiled, "yea I guess I am" I said laughing.

"Word going around that Jinyoung is looking for you" he said.

My smiled faded

"Just watch out for him ok?"

"Ok" I said picking a flower from the ground.

"Let's go to lunch" he said putting his hand out to help me up.

I grabbed his hand and went to lunch. We sat down with the girls and a few of The Boyz were there.

"Hey pretty girl" Jennie said to me as I waved to all of them.
Sometime went by until I felt my phone buzz. It was a text from Sangyeon.

Sangyeon:
"Ready?"

I texted back with a thumbs up.

A couple minutes later I started hearing the crowds in the cafeteria gasp. Suddenly arising from the bunch was him. He was walking towards us with a bouquet of flowers. He had two guys with him playing the violin. As well as  one holding a sign.

The sign read: My sweetest Jisoo, go to the Lovers day dance with me?

It was simple but sweet.

I looked over to Jisoo who was immediately in tears.  She stood up and walked towards him.

"So, will you?" Sangyeon said handing her the the flowers.

"Of course!" She yelled, wrapping her arms around him in a hug.

Everyone in the cafeteria clapped for them. Just as they were about to sit down, Sangyeon stopped them.

"Woah woah we aren't done yet" Sangyeon said.

We all looked at him confused.

"Cmon boys" he said gesturing.

Both Jacob and Juyeon stood up and walked over to another table. They both came back holding flowers and balloons.

Written on each balloon was "Jennie" and "Rosé". The girls both looked at each other in shock.

Jacob then approached Rosé and handed her the flowers...
"Rosé, over the last couple of weeks we've been getting closer to each other and it's been amazing. I still remember holding your hand on the roller coaster and that was when I knew I really liked you. Will you go to the Lovers dance with me...as more than just friends?"