~The Lovers Dance~ (Final)

Y/ns POV.

My mom and I sat in my bed as I was sobbing. Since she's been gone I haven't been able to open up to anyone.

She makes me feel safe.

"What am I supposed to do mom, he hates me" I said sighing and looking at her.

"Darling, from what you told me. He doesn't hate you at all, in fact he could probably never hate you because of how in love with you he is" she said smiling.

"You messed up ok, it's true. But your human. Everyone makes mistakes, and sadly not all of them can be fixed. But I certainly know that this one can" she said putting a hand in my back.

"I don't know what to do though mom. I don't know how to get him to talk to me. Every time I try, he turns me away now" I said as the fighting started replaying in my head.

"Then try harder! It's not like you to give up, your so much stronger than that. You thought you were "broken" cause you thought you didn't believe in love right!?"

I nodded my head slowly.

"That's crazy! You love your family and friends right? Just because one boy screwed you over doesn't mean all boys do. Honey you were never broken, you were just lost"

Was I really just making excuses for my immaturity?

"And now you've been found. He found you. Q. Now put your big girl pants on and go find him!" My mom said with a huge smile shaking me.

"You're right mom. You're so right" I said getting up and heading towards the door.

I stopped.

"But how do I do that?" I said turning towards her.

"I got that" she said opening the door and calling down.

"Girls!!!"

Next thing I knew all my best friends were in my room with A LOT of things in their hands.

"Last time I checked you have the little dance to go to tonight" she said winking at me.

I ran to her and hugged her right.

"Thanks mom..." I whispered letting her go.

She walked out of the room and left me with the girls.

Y/n's Moms POV.

I turned back and looked at her and her friends.

"She's really starting to grow up..." I said to myself smiling.

I closed the door and headed downstairs.

"Sangyeon!"

"Yes mom" he said coming around the corner.

"Make sure that Q boy is at the dance tonight" I said walking into my room.

"You got it" he said leaving.

Y/n's POV.

"We're glad your feeling better babes cause we all need to start getting ready!" Jisoo said hugging me.

"And Y/n just so you know, we're always gonna be here for you. And we love you more than you'll ever know" Jennie said as she pulled all of us into a big group hug.

"Thanks guys" I said smiling at them.

"Ok guys, time to get to work" Rosé said pulling out tons of dresses they brought over.

"We have a special one for you Y/n" Rosé said handing me a hanger with a dressed wrapped up in it. I opened it and smiled at the dress. It was perfect.