~Party Time~

Y/n's Pov.

Me and the girls went upstairs to start getting ready. We could hear the boys making noise and laughing from downstairs so we decided to put on music.

*Cue Monsta x Someone's someone*

Me and the girls started dancing as we began doing our hair in my bathroom.

Me and Rosé were holding hands dancing around and laughing. Moments like these are the ones that make me the happiest. Having my best friends with me and all of us smiling.

"We have to look hot!!" Jennie said while making faces in the mirror.

We all laughed and agreed, as we did our hair we just enjoyed the time. After about 40 minutes we finished our hair.

(Our hair)

"Honestly I think we did a great job" Rosé yelled while jumping up and down

"Thanks for doing my hair Jisoo" I said hugging her.
She patted my head while smiling and then we got out the makeup. We again danced along with the music while doing out makeup.
*Que Hyuna's Flower Shower*

After like 30 minutes of all of us getting frustrated and angry, we finally finished and started taking funny pictures.

(Our makeup)

We still had about an hour until the party

We still had about an hour until the party. We decided that before the party we would eat some food and watch a show. We went down stairs quietly and went to the kitchen. We grabbed some chips and fruit.

"Dude I can't believe they broke up that's so crazy" Hyunjae said.
"I know" a couple of them said after.

The boyz entered the kitchen but our backs were still facing them.

"Hey girls" Sangyeon said as all of them quieted down.

"Heyyyy" we all responded not turing around yet. We grabbed our snacks and turned around.
As soon as we did turn around, their jaws dropped. Even though we only had our hair and makeup done. They seemed really shocked. We all giggled then us girls ran upstairs.