~Back to School~

Y/n POV.

Our vacation was coming to an end. It was Sunday night and we had to go back to school tomorrow.
We spent our whole Sunday at the beach and enjoying our time before it was over.

Jisoo and Sangyeon were being all lovey dovey now, really embracing the couple life. It was gross!

Jennie and Rosé were both trying to flirt with Juyeon and Jacob, and I think it was working.

Today Jacob even held Rosé in the water the whole time. It was very cute!

I spent a lot of time with Q, bonding and trying to get to know each other better. Everyone was surprised but ended up teasing us for it.

But now it was time to leave. We were all packing up our bags and heading towards the lobby and cars.

Before we were about to get into the car I remembered something...Exo. I told the girls we should go say goodbye to them.

"Guys we have something to do before we go" I said dragging the girls and leaving the boys.

We headed towards their hut and knocked on the door.

The door then opened slowly revealing Kai, he smiled and told us to come in.

After he closed the door and called the other boys to the living room. They all looked excited to see us.

"What are you guys doing here?" Baekhyun asked.

"Well we're about to leave and wanted to say goodbye" Jisoo said.

"We also wanted to thank you guys for keeping us company during the trip. We had so much fun" I said smiling at them.

"Of course! And thank you guys for be with us as well" Chen said.

"Let's take a group photo" Xiumin exclaimed.

We all agreed and set up the one with a timer. After the picture was done, we air dropped it to each other's phones.

I looked at the picture and smiled...cute.

We all got up and hugged them saying goodbye, considering that we probably won't ever see them again.

We waved and started heading out.

"Wait Y/n!"

I turned around to see Sehun coming out of the house before the door closed.

I told the girls to go and I'd meet them at the car.

"What is it" I asked

"I just wanted to say that I had a really good time with you, and you're kind of like the prettiest girl I've ever met" he said looking down at the ground a little shy.

"Aww thank you Sehun, I had a lot of fun with you too" I said putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Too bad you have a boyfriend" he said pouting.

I was confused.

"I don't have a boyfriend" I said questioning his comment.

"The guy that pulled you away at the party? He's not your boyfriend?" He asked.

"No no, hes not. Just a friend..." I said hesitantly.

"I can hear the doubt in your voice" he said smirking.

"I don't know, honestly I just don't" I said laughing while looking at the ground.

"Well I know one thing" Sehun said holding my hand.

I looked up with question in my eyes.

"He loves you, I can see it in his eyes" he said with a serious tone.