~Meeting Day~

Y/n POV.
I woke up by the sound of my alarm. I heard the girls groaning and opened my eyes to see them getting up as well.

Though we had the day off yesterday, we had to go back to school today.

"It's meeting day today" Jennie said.
My eyes widened, it was meeting day.
I'm meeting my "secret" admirer today.

"Are you excited" Rosé asked.

I grabbed her hand and put it over my chest.
"Damn your heart beat is rapid!" She said pulling away.

"I guess I am excited" I said chuckling.

"You should dress up cute, anyways we have pictures today" Jisoo said.

Oh ya, for our dance project we're performing in front of the school. For that we need to take group photos.

"I'd have to dress good anyways" I said finally getting out of bed.

"Well we have time so better start now" Rosé said.

We all shook our heads and got up. Heading to the bathroom and washing our faces. We all went to my closet to find clothes to wear. Since we all had to look good for the pictures and as well for my meet. We had to pick out really nice outfits.

*The outfits*

We all tried to match our outfits, even though we're not taking a picture together

Once we finished we started our makeup, we were taking longer than usual but because of the photo shoot. We don't have to go to all of our classes.

*Make up*

After we were all finished we headed downstairs

After we were all finished we headed downstairs. We cooked breakfast together while listening to music.

"I think you forgot something Y/n" Jisoo said heading upstairs.

I was confused but short after she came back down.

"What?" I question her as he approached me.
"This" she said dangling the necklace the secret admirer gave me.