~Love~

Y/ns POV.

Lovers day was approaching slowly. With Lovers dance comes the "Lovers dance".

Lovers day is a day at our school to celebrate couples and relationships.

Almost like a prom but solely dedicated to Love.

I kinda dreaded it, the weeks coming up to it was full of people asking who ever they wanted to take to the dance.

"Y/n our rides here" Sangyeon yelled to me as k was sitting in my couch.

We both left the house and headed to our ride which happened to be Bobby and B.I.

On our way to school the boys started talking about Lovers day.

"Who you think you're gonna take" Bobby asked everyone in the car.

"Im taking Jisoo obviously" Sangyeon said.

We all started mocking him as he began to blush.

"Y/n...you think u can help me ask Jisoo. I wanna make it really special" Sangyeon asked me with puppy eyes.

"Sure dummy" I said smacking his shoulder.

"Bobby who you gonna take?" I asked him.

"I don't really know, maybe Hwasa...she's really pretty" he said as we pulled into the school.

We all got out and split up, I headed to the class I had with Q.

When I walked in the classroom it was decorated in hearts and streamers. Everything was decorated for Lovers day.

I walked to my seat and Q wasn't there yet. I sat in my seat and laid my head down. But I noticed that every time some one walked in I looked up to see if it was Q...

Finally he entered, but he seemed different. Sad almost. He slowly sat down next to me.

"Hey, you good?" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder.

" Yea just kinda tired, not feeling it today" he said smiling slightly.

"Oh ok..."

I thought for a sec, I wanted to make him feel better. I wanted to see him actually smile.

"Wanna go to the mall later, we could get ice cream. I'll pay!" I said turning to him and smiling.

He looked up with a blush on his face and nodded his head.

I smiled and turned back front. I didn't even notice Jinyoung walk in.

The class went on and so did the rest of the day. I didn't have dance class today so it was a simple day.

After school I waited for Q at the entrance.

As people were passing by someone bumped into my shoulder really hard. I looked in front to see IU.

"Oops sorry, I'm sooo clumsy" she says smirking.

I walked up to her and got in her face.

"An apology would do!" I said yelling in her face.

"Sorry but i don't apologize to ugly whores!" She said pushing my shoulders.

"Ugly?...I think we both know that most the guys here would pick me over you in a heart beat" I said pushing her back.

"That's so not true!" She said pushing me once again.

"Oh really?" I said as I pulled a random boy walking by.

"Her or me" I said to him

"W-what?" He says stuttering

"Who's prettier?" IU says putting a hand on his shoulder.