~He's Back~

Y/ns POV.

There he is, the man who broke my heart. Who ruined me as a person.

My ex...

Bae Jinyoung...

"J-jinyoung" I stumbled back a little.
Memories started flooding back in, everything we had. Shared...

It started to make sense

The pillow...I told Jinyoung all the time how much I wanted it.

The necklace...it was familiar cause Jinyoung gave me one exactly like it a while ago.

The lipstick... Jinyoung would know what matches me.

The food from Old house... a restaurant I went to on dates with him a lot.

Bubbles...our favorite place to meet up.

It all makes so much sense...

"Are you happy to see me Y/n" Jinyoung said

I snapped back to reality and looked at him, tears began to build in my eyes. My heart for some reasons started to physically hurt.

I couldn't look at him in the eyes

"W-what are you doing here" I asked with a hitch in my breath. I looked down at the floor.

He chuckled

"I'm here to see you Y/n, I missed you" he said stepping closer. I backed up.

"What's wrong, aren't you happy I'm here" he said coming closer.

I bit my lip as a tear fell down my cheek.

"Why would I be happy to see you, you cheated on me" I said finally looking back at him.

"Oh Y/n c'mon it was a mistake, people make mistakes" he said putting his hand in my shoulder.

I flinched and my heart beat sped up.

"It wasn't a mistake Jinyoung, you didn't care how I felt...you made that very clear" I said pushing his hand off my shoulder. I wiped my tears and made eye contact with him...even though it hurt.

"Don't be dramatic Y/n, I know you still love me. I mean look you're wearing the necklace. The lipstick matches you well. As I knew it would. See who else would treat you like this" he said crossing his arms.

"I-I don't care! You're a horrible person Jinyoung" I yelled back at him. He seemed a little shocked.

"A-and I don't love you a-anymore" I stuttered. Why was that hard to say? Why does it hurt so much??

"Don't be silly Y/n, I can see it in your eyes" he said putting his hand on my cheek. It was warm. Like I remembered.

I quickly slapped it away and took out my phone.

Jennies POV.

We were still sitting in the cars. We had our windows rolled down and we're talking to the boys in the other cars.

"I wonder how it's going??" I said to the boys in the other car.

"Yea I wonder who it is" Rosé said.

All the boys nodded and agreement.

We couldn't see Y/n from the car and either could the boys. We didn't notice anyone go in.

My phone then buzzed, it was a message from Y/n

I opened it... it was a singular message. A single word.

"Jinyoung"

My jaw dropped, i lost color in my face.

"Jennie what's wrong" Eric asked from the other car.