Week 18

Day 82:

Okay today was super boring and I wore my professional dress day clothes because (duh) it was professional dress day. So, I've noticed that when I write on my laptop I write like 3000+ words but on my phone it's like 500. I think that's kinda weird. And yesterday was MLK day (for those who dn't know: Martin Luther King Jr day) so we hadthe day off. This is a weird week for me We're gonna finish the Odyssey, we have a 4 day week, we have a sort day Thursday and maybe science fair presentations. So yeah, we have a short day because we're gonna have a pep rally. Yes, on a Thursday. A random Thursday. I find that weird. Like, the quarter endds next week, but we have a pep rally the Thursday before. Why not Friday? I guess because we keep having snow days and 2 hour delays when we have the classes that we'll have Friday. For me, that's Math, Latin (everyday), English, and PE. I might be having health next quarter...They shouldn't be allowed to give us health class in the third qarter. That's when we have SOL's and crap. Last year I had SOLs in science, english, civics, and math. I also had a math final and 2 additional english SOLs. I think it's 8th and 11th grade that you have 3 english SOL's. But yeah I think I have more finals this year in addition to SOLs. By the way, SOLs are required.

Some stupid "no child left behind" crap. Yeah so we get 41937183491174 tests because of it. And if they looked at the unit test scores (not SOLs) they would realize how many of the teachers are the ones with problems. My history teacher for example, doesn't teach. The reason people pass the SOLs is because it's stuff that you should really have known 3 years ago. Like, it's all super easy and not like the unit tests. Jeez...I really wanna die. It would be so easy...Nothingness...forever.

Also, does anyone know the name of a werewolf book that was in the Wattys (or something) 2012? One of the first books I read on here was this book about like...A girl that turns into a wolf on her 16th birthday driving herparents crazy and then she goes to live with her aunt, who lives down the street from a mansion. The mansion is filled with werewolves...umm...the alpha is the girl's mate. The girl's real father is like a crazy alpha and her mom was injected with a ton of wolfsbane at birth so she never shifted and that's why the girl the book is about only shifted when she was 16. And there was another thing where, like, werewolves only age 1 year for every 10 after they turn 18...? I'm not sure if those are the same book or dfferent. Oh, and I know there was a character named Jude in the first one. I remember because of the Beatles "Hey Jude" so yeah, if you know the name please comment. Or PM me if you feel more commfortable. Or, you can always PM me about anthing. Please not dating, because I can't help there.

But, PM me about depression, anxiety, fears, school, if you're bored, if you wanna laugh...anything. Even story ideas or something. But you may have to keep the conversation alive because I'm bad at that. But yeah, the werewolf thing. Might've been in wattys2012 or wattpad awards. And if you look at my profile it'll say i've not been on long but I think I joined (with my other account) on, like 6/2/12? Idk.

Whatever.

7:22:

YEEESSSSSSS I FOUND IT!!!! The first werewolf book (other than the AMAZING Maggie Stiefvater's Shiver trilogy) that I read and one of the first I read on Wattpad:

My Arrogant, Overprotective Mate

I FOUND IT!!!!!! I'm so excited to re-read it. Watty's 2012...I found a couple in the entries that year. A couple I really liked.

And now I'm watching Zoey 101 and it's the episode where Chase's grandmother dies. It's just so sad. Is A Million Raindrops a real song? Like, the version in Zoey 101 because I was listening to 1 for half a second so idk if it was the same.

But yeah, it may have been a couple years since I read My Arrogant Overprotective Mate, but I can still say "GO READ IT IF YOU LIKE WEREWOLF!!!!" Im really excited to re-read it and I think there was a sequel but I only read a few chapters and then got bored. So yeah. That's all.