Week 40

Day 161:

Day 162:

Day 163:

So Monday was Memorial Day. Meaning no school. So, today is Thursday. Just want to clear that up.

Now, yearbook: I'm getting one. I'm not happy about that.

Book: Jurassic Park. I'm angry. And confused.

School: BULLSHIT. I wanna burn it with Greek Fire.

Almost done with my personal finance project. But still kinda far from done...I'm apparently going to have to make a children's book for my final in history . . . And read it to the class...yeah. That's the part that doesn't work for me. And I'm doing a project about classification off something for science. I chose Red Panda. I like red pandas. They're cute.

Alright, Jurassic Park. I'm upset. Because I'm about 100 pages away from the end of the first book. Tim and Lex and Dr. Grant have been chased for so long by all the dinosaurs. And I don't know what Tim feels anymore. Obviously, he shouldn't be too fond of dinosaurs anymore. They've been trying to kill him for somewhere near 14 hours or more! More like 18, by now I think. But what if he still likes them. Is there something wrong with that?

What if he doesn't like them anymore? Is that okay? What if he hadn't gone to the island? Would he have lost interest entirely and just forgotten about dinosaurs? Or what if he hadn't gone and still found them interesting? Would he study them when he grew up. Right now, I don't even know if he and Lex grow up at all.

And what if he had been more interested in sports? Would he and Lex have stayed with their dad? And if they had, would they have gone to the island? Their grandpa is Hammond, I'm assuming on their mom's side, because they're staying with her.

But what if both Tim and Lex had been interested in sports and had gone to the island? How different would things be? What if it had been the other way around and Lex had been interested in dinosaurs and Tim was interested in sports? Then would the situation be different?

I'm just so upset because Tim's entire opinion of dinosaurs might've been different and Lex lost her glove and it's just so unfair and I'm really upset!!!

Okay. I'm calmer. But um...yeah I'm getting a yearbook. I'll probably have everybody in English sign it. Okay, not everybody. The people that I talk to. Friends in gym. The friend from elementary school that I have math with. And that might be it. I don't really have any friends on the days when I have science and history and personal finance. I only talk to Clara in history and Donna at lunch.

And the last thing before I do science homework.

If I grow up, I want to start a safe house type thing for LGBT+ minors. Anyone. Of any gender. Of any sexuality. And the things I would need are food, a building, beds/sheets, and most importantly, clothes and binders. Not school binders. Like, for transgender males. And the clothes because if they're going to be accorded, they need the right clothes.

16 days.

Day 164: