Chapter 20

I cant believe I have came to chaper 20!  :D Thanks for everyone who is reading my Fanfic <3      

Chapter 20

"PUT YOU SEAT BELTS ON WE ARE ON EMERGENCY LANDING!

<<<<<<<><><>>>>>>>

Third person POV

BIP BIP BIP- the loud noise of the airplane at a terrifying moment. 

"Sara I love you, I lo---" Harry's voice started to fad away.

Harry was holding Sara's hand tightly in his. Sara was watching right into his eyes and tears was streaming down. 

"I love you too, I love you, I lo--" Sara said as her eyes started to close. 

Harry's eyes opened he saw the oxygen gases that was hanging, he quickly wore one before grabbing one and putting it on Sara. He almost fall back at the seat as he was done. 

He started to take deep breaths. 

And his eyes started to go heavy stared to close. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Niall's POV

Evin and I will go to Ireland today. I will introduce her to my parents. They have seen her pictures an talked to her over the phone but they want to meet her. 

They already like her but I'm sure once they meet her they will love her. 

"I'm done darling" Evin called me from our room. 

"Let me have a check in the house, so we haven't forgot to turn any lights off". 

"When is the flight?"

"It's in three hours, don't worry" I yelled from the kitchen so she could hear me. 

"Let's go, what are you doing!?" Evin yelled from somewhere close to the front door. 

"Wait I'm just searching for the crisp bag. Where in the hell is it??!"

"Come, I have already taken it, haha" 

"Do you even know how much I love you??" I said as I mini jumped and mini jogged towards the front door. 

Sara and Harry should have called us by now, he told me he will call as they reach the hotel?

"Evin, what time is it in Turkey?" I asked to make sure I wasn't wrong about anything. 

"I don't know, shouldn't the two lovebirds have called us like 2 or three hours ago?

"That was what I was thinking about" I said and looked at Evin's confused expression. 

"Just call Liam and tell him to call Harry, that's a good idea right?, now let's go I don't want to miss our flight" she said and opened the front door.   

<><><><><><><><><><>  

Liam's POV

Danielle had extra dance class today, so I was just in mine and Dani's apartment and watched the TV, uninterested. 

My phone screen lighted up and I saw it was a message from Niall. 

"Liam, call harry if he's fine, he haven't called.

Here the nr: xxxxxxxxxxx"

I closed the message and put the number and pressed the call button.