Chapter 18

Sara's P.O.V

"Hello" I said a bit slow

"Hi Sara, could you come around tomorrow?" my dad asked

"Why?" I asked

"We have to talk about something important, can you?"

"Fine, I'm coming around 6, since before that I have to be somewhere else" I said

"Good, bye" my dad told me

"Bye, say hi to mom" I said with a small smile, even though I know she can't see it.

<><><><>

Next day- still Sara's P.O.V

"Thanks for everyone that came to this show, and celebrated with me the new shop open in London, this is now the third shop I have" I said

The celebration is in a special place, almost like a ball room.

There is place for many people, about 800 guests.

Most of them are famous designers and models.

Other celebrities are also invited, most of them come for the sale of some of my best designs.

One more very important person is with me, of course the person who started this all for me, Harry.

"I also want to thanks someone else.... Thank you Harry Styles, for taking me so far, and being with me in the best and worst moments of my life. You have always been the person that helped me to get through the bad moments of my life and thanks that you where always the person that brings happiness to me." I said.... Tears, fresh tears on my eyes.

I'm standing there looking at the person I love so much.

Everything else than him is blurry.

But I can see a bit unclear that everyone is cheering and applause for my little speech.

Harry is smiling and taking steps towards me. He makes my life 1000 times better.

The rest of the celebration was amazing.

Everyone had a good time.

It was 5:30 pm.

The ballroom was empty now. Only me and Harry left in middle of a empty room.

"What does your dad want? Is everything alright?" Harry asked me with a worried expression.

"I don't really know, have to go to find out"

<><><><><><><><>

Later

"Hi mom, hi dad" I said

"Hi darling, how are you?" my mom asked as she came and hugged me tightly.

"I'm fine, how are you?, everything us fine right?, why does my voice echo?" I asked while I looked at my mom then at my dad and then the house and back at my mom.

My mom started to have some tears.

"Why is the house empty?, someone say something!" I raised my voice higher than I wanted.

"We are leaving" my mom said

"Where, why... I'm I the reason...tell me!"

"We just have to, we are moving to Norway. We are going there till we feel like, but we might move around and discover the world" my mom said and started to dry her tears and quickly gave weak smile to try to calm me and try to act as if everything was good.

"But.. But you can't just leave" I said

"What, what do you think!, you think you can do everything you like, and we, WE YOUR PARENTS have to listen to you?, sorry darling but we do what we want."

"I didn't mean that, but"

"Even if you didn't mean anything" my dad said.

"I at least didn't mean anything but you did when you told me that I'm can't come back to my home!" I yelled with tears threatening.

"But that is not the reason we are leaving" my mom said

"What is it?"

"Ask your boyfriend, and bye" my dad said and took two big suitcases and walked pass me.

"What, Why ask him...?" I said while turning around and looking at the direction my dad went.

He never answered.

"Bye darling take care, i love you" mom come to me and wrapped her arms around my frozen body.

My dad voice is the only thing I thought of and could hear;

"Ask your boyfriend"

"sara?"

"yes, yes mom...?"

"Don't be sad"

"mmm" I said

"We are going to meet soon again"

"Why should I ask Harry, about what, is he the reason?" I said sad and confused

"Bye" mom said went out of the door.

<><><><><><><>

Is Harry the reason? Maybe...

Find out in the next chapter :)

Love you all <3