Prologue

This is my first FanFic, If i have any spelling and grammar mistakes sorry about it. I hope you like my story, Thanks.

Prologue

Sara's P.O.V

It's a normal summer day, in London. Not the perfect weather, really boring. It's around 2 pm and I'm sitting in my room checking my Facebook. 

"Sara can you come and help me?" mom called me from the kitchen, I groaned and walked out of my room and left my phone in my room. 

"Yes mom?"

"Can you help me clean the kitchen a bit?"

"Sure" even though I didn't bother to do anything 

there was a silence a few minutes before a started wanted to know a thing. 

"mom" I small whispered 

"yes"

"I wanted to ask if I'm allowed to go to One Directions concert, the coming February?"

"Darling we have already talked about this-" but I cut her off. 

"but mom, the concert tickets are not that expensive, I found tickets that are around £50"

"Sara, you already know it’s not about the money, it's just that me and your dad don't like you to go to concert and this things"

After helping cleaning up the kitchen, I went back to my room and banged the door after me. 

No one really understands how much I want to see this talented boys live. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Two hours later. 

"Dad I wanted to ask if I'm allowed to go to One Directions concert at February."

"You know the answer Sara, how do you think I will let you go to a concert, it starts with concert and ends with bars and other places that you shouldn't go to" 

”but dad, this concert tickets I found is matinee. I really love to see them perform live, and the ticket price is good too" I said with hope 

"Sara, I told you, no.... I will never let you go to a concert, it's just not right" he said quite angry

"but-" 

”NO.... First you started to listen to their music, then searched about them, later you bought a whole magazine only about them, then you asked me if your allowed to hang up their posters, which I would never allow you ( but I hang up posters inside my wardrobe), now you ask me if you are allowed to go to their concert and for sure, next day you will come and tell me that you have relationship with one of them" he said fast and lout, at the end he did almost net have any more breath left

I was actually smiling on what he said last: "the next day you will come and tell me you have relationship with one of them" I smiled and told myself, 'I wished it was true'

There was no more reason to fight anymore. My parents were too overprotective to let me to even go to a concert; even I have turned 16 a couple of weeks ago, but in my culture that’s still not old enough. I walked out of my parents bedroom and went back to my room, slightly sad and broken, I tried many times to convince them to let me go, but I always ended up with my dad being angry at me. I understood that I will never meet them.