Chapter 23

Sorry for such a late update, but here is Chapter 23 :)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Harry's POV

I watched Sara cuddle against my pillow as I got up from the bed. Im not usually in good mood on the mornings but today I was. I took a couple of minutes watching my girl, the girl I have really fallen in love with. 

She is beautiful, her long brown hair was all over her pillow. I watched her breathing slow. 

She almost had a smile in her sleep. 

I realised how long I have been standing there and watching her features. 

So I quickly took one of the hotels own towels that was there for us. And went to the bathroom. 

I took a shower. I closed the tab and went out. I wrapped the towel around my lower body. And watched myself in the mirror. 

I took a close look. My green eyes, my wet curly hair and started to run my hand through it. 

I'm not different to other humans. 

So wy do I have to live like this?

A lot of paps, a lot of news. Or should I say rumours? 

I'm tired of all this fame. 

I'm tired of all rumours. 

I'm tired of management telling me who to 'date' next. 

Im scared to lose Sara. I really love her and I want to have her forever with me, and absolutely DON'T want any stupid rumours tear our relationship apart. 

BUT

Im really happy now, no one can say who I should date, who I should go out with, and I don't have to see my face on every magazine with the title: "Harry Styles' new 'girlfriend'."

As soon as I reveal my engagement with Sara, I don't want to see those rumours again. 

You know what I should send to all magazines and tabloid editors? Free lessons about the difference of friendship and relationship. 

Anyways I hope after they found out we are engaged they don't find other ways of destroying our relationship, even though they can't, our love is stronger than a lie. 

Minutes later, after thinking and thinking, I left the bathroom. I decided to bring something to eat for Sara. I wore my clothes then I took one of the hotel cards, for locking the door from the side table. 

I left and then started to walk my way to the elevator. I don't even know in which floor our hotel room is... I guess we were a bit too drunk yesterday, but then I looked around and I saw a man and his wife or girlfriend or whatever, going out of their hotel room, guess what... I think me and Sara were not that drunk. This couple don't even have open eyes. I hope they see that the stairs is not the good choice for them. Instead of going towards the elevator, I make my way closer to the couple. 

The VERY wobbly couple took one step down in the stairs. I just watched them even more interested, but for the second step...

'BANG' 

Ouch I thought for myself, that hurt. 

Both rolled down the stairs. The stairs wasn't that high, but still. 

The funny part is than that they get up and the woman say: 'I guuuesss thAat weieee di-di-di-didn't seiee wheeeeere weiee weeeeerre gonionng'

I started to small laugh at them, but I also started to think about how crazy me and Sara looked yesterday. But I do remember that we were more sober by the hotel, and that that amazing night wasent just about a drunk night, it was a night we both... I don't know how to explain, Needed? No... Wanted? no just say Loved, yes loved is the word. The night we loved.