Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Im sorry, sorry, sorry and sorry. I know this is a very very late update. But honesty I don't have any excuses for this late update so let's just go strait to the story :)

Sara's P.O.V

"Hi mom, hi dad" I said shyly

"Hi darling" my mom said as she pulled me into a hug.

"Hi dad" I said

"Hi" he answered simply

"Mom, dad, this is Harry, Harry this is my parents" I said and they shook hand.

"Welcome in" my mom said while showing us towards the living room. My dad just looked at me and then at Harry, he was really not...pleased.

We took a seat, my mom went to the kitchen and came back with four cup tea and biscuits and cake.

My mom wanted to placed one cup tea in front of Harry, but he quickly took in from her hand and gave one of his prefect smiles and said thank you. My mom returned a smile...uhmm let me think, looks like mom quite...liked Harry.

But my dad, I just looked at him, he was staring at Harry. Before Harry could see that my dad was staring I tried to make my dad look at me or somewhere else.

"Dad, did you know that...uhmm...my designers have started to sew the autumn collection?"

"really, that's good" he said, not looking or staring at harry anymore.

"Harry, how is your work going on" he asked while taking a sip of his tea

"Thank you, it's really good, we have a tour for now, it will last a few months"

"How do you feel when you go on tours, and meet millions of girls" dad asked while taking another sip of his tea. Harry was about too spit the tea, he quite choked, I wanted to laugh but my dad was looking serious.

"umm, eh.., not so...you know Sara Is the only person I would prefer in between this million girls" Harry answered and my dad was there staring chocked at him.

"what about you and me take a walk in the garden" my dad asked harry, oh no, gulp.

"sure sir" he said and got up and followed my dad to the back-garden

"Sara?"

"oh, mom you scared me!"

"sorry"

"Sara, did your dad ask you to come with, HIM!?" she said while exaggerating saying him.

"I wanted to come alone, but he said if Im coming here for him, then he want to be here with me, and he told me from and now we are always together"

"Sara, you are too old to believe in fairytales!" my mom

Just as I wanted to open my mouth, harry and my dad came in.

<><><><><>

30 minutes later

We were sitting in the car, my hands in Harry hands. We just came out of my old home, which I will never call home again... At least for a while.

<><><><>

30 min before...

Harry's P.O.V

Me and Sara's dad went to the garden. He told me to stay away from her. I responded that I will never and I even told him that I love her...I TOLD HER DAD THAT I LOVE HER!

But! He didn't believe me, he told me that I will leave her or just cheat on her and broke her heart. We actually a kind of argued.

after a lot of arguing we went in to the living room were Sara and her mom was sitting and talking.