Chapter 10

Sara's P.O.V

"Evin!" I shouted searching for her

"yes, what do you need" she shouted back 

"My envelope that you never told me about!" I said and raised my eyebrows waiting for an explanation

"Sorry, but Harry told me to not tell you anything, before you come and ask me for it" she said while taking out a A4 envelope from the her own bag, for sure it was there so I couldn't see it

"here you go" she said and handed me the envelope that was quite thick

I went upstairs and took a seat at a couch at the corner of the room

The letter: 

Hi Sara, it’s me Harry. 

By the time you read this letter for sure I'm sitting in the plane and Thinking about you. (My heart skipped a beat when at the fact that he wrote that)

I wanted to tell you once more sorry, about having wrong thought about you when I saw your brother shocked as well as you, I thought something else but now when I think about it, I start to laugh until I get tears. 

I really like you, you are special, and I really mean it. (i got a kind of shock on what he said). We haven't spent a lot together so I have come to a decision; if you look inside the envelope you will find another envelope, see it and come back. 

I opened the other envelope slowly; I was really existed to see what was in there. 

"OMG" I screamed

5 tickets?! 2 tickets to France, 2 front row tickets for their concert and 1 backstage pass!

I returned to read the letter. 

Rest of the letter: 

You like it? I hope so, and there is no way of you not accepting it, its tickets for you and Evin. I also wanted to give Evin because she helped me, say thanks to her. And there is one backstage pass and of course it is for you. This is only the beginning of my sorry the rest is given in France, bye love, miss you already. 

Yours sincerely

Your Harry XD

Tears began fall, I can't believe he did this all just because he miss took me and my brother, it wasn't even his fault, but why is he doing it all to me, just as a friend or does he have really strong feelings towards me like I have towards him? Every time I hear his name or read it somewhere, I just get a huge smile on my face. 

No, I can't like or love him, he is Harry Styles and me, I'm just a normal girl, I don't have anything special, so this all must have been a gift to a friend, but wait, why would he care if I had a boyfriend? I’m confused. Let’s just see how he acts with me in France. 

Wait when is the flight?! Oh god!

"EVIN!" I shouted

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

Two days later

Harry’s P.O.V

“Flight 344 from London have just arrived” the announcer lady said

“That’s Sara’s flight!!!” I screamed with happiness

“It takes a few minutes till they reach us” Liam said