Chap 21: secrets

We have been playing with Sally and we just finished dinner which Ryder cook and I was surprised who know the bad boy cooked. Ryder was currently in the shower and I was in the loungeroom with Sally listing to MTV when good girls came on and Ssally started dancing as she came and grabbed my hand.

"Cone dance" she said as I shook my head.

"No I'm okay you dance" I said as she kept pulling on my arm.

"Cone on" she said as I sighed and stood up before she grabbed my hands and we started dancing together and jumping around laughing. We were spinning around in circles and jumping. We ended up dancing though about five songs before we fell on the floor laughing when the add came on.

"Are woo stay the night?" She asked as I nodded.

"Yeah I am" I replied as she smiled.

"Yay are woo and rice datving?" She asked as I nodded.

"Yeah do you have any advice?" I asked as she nodded and sat up and I sat up aswell.

"He has rally smelly farts and he likes to hog the whole bed" she said as I smiled.

"Hey my farts aren't that bad and I do not hog the whole bed" Ryder said as well looked to see him walking over to us.

"He does don't listen to him" she said.

"Don't worry I believe you Sally" I said as Ryder looked shocked.

"You don't believe your own boyfriend?" He asked as I smiled.

"Sorry but she's your sister she knows a lot about you" I replied as he picked her up.

"Come on little one its bed time" Ryder said as she tried to get out of his grasp and I stood up.

"I want welwanor to take ne" she said as he sighed and pasted her to me as I held her on my waist before we walked off to her room. Once we got there Ryder opened the door and her room was full on disney it had the princesses and the monsters and the animals. I put her in her bed and tucked her in as she looked at Ryder.

"Tan woo play ne a song?" She asked as I looked at Ryder confused since when did he play an instrument.

"Sure thing what song?" He asked as he grabbed a guitar and looked at me with a smile and I smiled back I was interested now.

"A tean" she replied as he began to play the song and I watched him strum the right cords before he began to play and then my eyes went wide as he began to sing. He sounded like a angel I was surprised that a bad boy like him could have a voice that good. Why did he keep this from the world he sounded amazing. I watched him as every word sounded better than the last. Once finished I looked to see Sally fast asleep as he put his guitar down and we walked out of the room before he shut the door and we walked away to his room. Once we got there I shut his door and looked at him.

"That was your secret?" I asked as he nodded.

"Your amazing like oh my god why don't you show the world your talent they would love you?" I asked as he shook his head.

"Because I only sing for my little sister because she has cancer and I'm a bad boy and last time I checked bad boys don't sing to everyone" he said as I was shocked a pretty little girl has cancer.

"I'm sorry for your sister" I said.

"It's okay it's not your fault it's just the way she was born" he replied as I walked past him and sat on his bed.

"I think you should sit" I said as he looked confused but sat down next to me.

"You remember how danger was in a accident?" I asked as he nodded.