Chap 19: telling my friends

I took a deep breath as I looked at my friends. I was scared I didn't know how they would react to what I was about to say I mean I don't even know how to put it into words. They will probably get angry at me and I don't want that but then again they could be looking out for me.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Jasper asked as looked at all of them since we flipped out visors up.

"Well I'm ah... I'm in a relationship" I said as they all looked at me surprise.

"When did this happen?" Ivy asked with a smile on her face.

"Yesterday" I replied.

"So who are you in a relationship with?" Jasper asked as I took a deep breath.

"Ryder Phillips" I replied as they gasped oh god it's already going bad.

"Does he know about you being Danger?" Ivy asked as I nodded slowly.

"Yeah it sort of just came out but he said he will keep it a secret" I replied as they nodded.

"I knew he was going to get into one of your pants" Jasper said as my eyes went wide.

"He hasn't got into my pants yet we just started going out Jasper" I said as he nodded.

"I know but you will trust me" he said as I smiled.

"So you guys aren't angry or going to yell at me?" I asked as they laughed.

"Why would we do that?" Wyatt asked.

"Because he's a bad boy and he knows about me being Danger even though he promised to keep it a secret" I replied.

"We aren't going to be angry with you i mean it's your choice who you date and not ours but we have to speak with him" Ivy said as I stood up and smiled as they stood up and I brought them into a group hug.

"Thanks guys it means a lot" I said as they laughed and we pulled away from the hug.

"Well I gotta go so I'll see you tomorrow" Wyatt said.

"Yeah we should go too" Ivy said as we all said bye before we all walked to our cars and I walked to Ivy's car as she smiled at me and began to drive me home. Once we reached my house I thanked her and she drove off as I walked inside and smiled at my parents before walking up to my room before changing into my pjs and walking down have dinner. Once I finished I helped cleaned up and dad asked how practice was and I told him it was good. I walked up to my room before lying on my bed and I got my phone out and clicked on Ryders name.

-hiya 😊

-hey beautiful how'd it go?

-good actually they need 2 talk 2 u tomorrow

-oh ok so do we still need to keep it on the low at school?

-I don't think so we just need 2 be careful of my bro if he comes

-ok well my lips have a date with yours tomorrow

-haha ok then bad boy I gotta get some sleep I'll c u tomorrow

-ok sweet dreams & goodnight

-night

I turned my phone off and put it on charge as I hopped into bed and fell asleep.

_*_*_*_

I hopped out of the shower and dried myself before I chucked on my undergarments before slipping into my black skinny jeans with my white singlet with a lion on it and a cardigan over the top as I put on my converse and put my hair in a ponytail before I slipped on my glasses and put my phone in my pocket and grabbing my bad. I walked down to see my brother watching tv.