Chap 15: Cat Fight

I swung my bag over my shoulder and walked over to my friends at Wyatt's car as they smiled at me and I smiled back. I was dressed in long skinny jeans with a red and black plaid shirt over the top with a belt around my stomach and black ankle boots with my hair in a messy bun.

"Hey" Jasper said as we walked into the school doors.

"Hey" I replied.

"Did you hear the news?" Ivy asked as I looked at her as we stopped at her lockers.

"What news?" I asked looking at her weirdly.

"They've stopped the street racing because of the big race coming up so people can train which means we have more time to train" Ivy said as I didn't know how to feel I mean I was mixed emotions but I had all day to think of this.

"Well that means our race days are now are training days" I said as they nodded and the bell rung as I quickly got my books and we walked off to class. Now I was in history with Ivy but I could think now and I need to think a lot while trying to avoid Ryder this is going to be fun. I can't avoid him when we are working on the same project together which means I'll have to resort to ignoring him or not speaking to him because I really don't want to talk about what happened well not yet anyway. I know that soon he is going to get pissed off from me avoiding him and ignoring him and then I will have to tell him but for right now I just had to much on my plate right now.

_*_

I was in my second class and I decided to get off the subject of the kiss and Ryder and onto the race topic because that was weird. I wanted to race and vs other people that was training for me racing against other people. But now I couldn't do that because they stopped the racing I don't know if it's stupid or a good idea. I mean to a point it does let the people who have teams practice with their teams and not have to worry about street racing interrupting them. I soon focused back on the work and for it done.

_*_

It was lunch and I put my book in my bag and walked out of the class. I did a good job so far at avoiding Ryder I mean I haven't seen him all day so that must be a good sign right?. I was walking to the lunch room when I was pushed into a locker and I looked to see the bitch and her minions all with her as she looked pissed for who knows why.

"Do you have a problem?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh we have a problem alright slut" she said as I looked at her confused.

"And what would that be your royal highness?" I asked as he came close to me so her face face was near mine ew her cake face is going to get on me.

"You said there was nothing going on between you and Ryder yet you go and kiss him and makeout with him in his house" he said smirking as my eyes went wide how the freck did she know that.

"That's none of your business what I do and he's not yours anyway" I said as she looked angry that I said that but I don't care she needs to learn to mind her own frecken business on things that don't concern her.

"HE WILL BE MINE now this is your last warning stay away from him" she said as I smiled.

"Seriously your pathetic he doesn't like you he told me and you can't tell me what to do so no I won't stay away from him what are you going to do about it?" I asked getting angry.

"You will pay for what you just said you bitch" she said as she punched me in jaw and it actually hurt who knew she could punch like that. I held the side of my face and looked up at her before I swung my fist and it hit her flat in the face as she squealed and held her nose and she glared at me and started hitting me and scratching me with her fake nails as I grabbed her hair and ripped out her fake hair extensions which made her scream and slap me again in the same spot as where she punch me man was that going to leave a bruis.

"You little bitch" she said as we ended up in a car fight and we were rolling around the hallway hitting each other before a bunch of people came and pulled us away from each other before she just changed and started crying is she frecken serious right now.

"Oh my god Ryder thankyou" she said as I looked to see Ryder holding me as I tried to get out of his grasp on me but failing.

"What is going on?" He asked as she smirked at me.

"It was all her she started it she said nasty things about you and I kept telling her to stop but she wouldn't and then she hit me and I hit her back" she said as I have her a look that meant she had to be joking that was the most dumbest story ever.

"I don't believe you Hannah Eleanor what happened?" He asked as I smirked at her.

"I just told her the truth and then she hit" I said as her eyes went wide and she slipped out of the guys grasp.

"Your a frecken lier he does like me you bitch" she said as she slapped me and Ryder put me behind him as he pushed her up against a wall and I was beyond confused this wasn't his fight to solve so what was he doing.

"Don't you EVER hit her again do you understand me and I don't like you and I never will get that through your fake face" he said as I was shocked did he really just say that? Why would he say that we aren't an item?.

"Since when are you and her an item?" She asked.

"We're not but if you don't keep your fake hands to yourself YOU will become an item in the shops do you understand?" He asked as she nodded her head like the flash before she walked away and Ryder walked off in the other direction and his friends followed as the bell rung and I walked over to class.

I walked in and sat down as the science teacher began talking and I sat there. Why would he say that if we aren't together and I've never seen him get like that over someone it scared me but in a way it turned me on as well which was weird. I hated this feeling it was weird. I don't know what to do it's already hard to avoid him imagine him in English oh go that's going to be a nightmare.

_*_
I was in English and to my surprise both Ryder and I didn't talk to each other not a single word we didn't even look at each other which was weird but good because it made my job a hell of a lot easier. We finished our work in complete silence which never happens so I treasured this moment in life because I knew soon he would crack and I'm scared that it's going to scare me but turn me on at the same time which would be a bad thing.

_*_*_

School finished and I was driving home. My face wasn't bad it was just a little bruise on my jaw but that would heal soon so it didn't bother me much. Once I got home I opened the door and walked inside before I put my things down and helped mom cook dinner as I told dad about the street racing stopping for the bit race and he understood.

Once dinner was ready we all ate before the boys cleaned up and I went to change into my pjs before I said night and went to bed. I don't know how to feel right now about everything it's just to much for one day.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey guys hope you liked the ️chapter and please don't forget to vote and comment it would mean a lot to see what you guys think of my book and the story so far.

The next chapter is going to be in someone else's point of view but I can't tell you who feel free to comment who you think it might be in (it's NOT Ryders point of view).

Anyway catcha later Chickenwings ✌️