Chap 5: ew smoking

Finally the bell rung which meant school was over for the day. I was so excited I couldn't wait to race my car again. I walked to my car to see my friends all standing there smiling.

"So who's house are we meeting at?" Ivy asked as I looked around to see if anyone wanted to offer but no one did looks like I was.

"We'll meet at mine" I said as they nodded.

"We will see you soon" Wyatt said as I nodded and they walked off to there cars and I hopped into mine before I drove home. Once my car was in the driveway I hopped out and locked it before I ran inside to see dad having a drink as I smiled.

"I'm going to get changed" I said as he nodded and I ran to my room and took off my sweater and chucked on some tights which left me in a singlet and tights as I chucked on my driving suit and chucked on my boots before I slipped on my gloves and ran down to see dad as I smiled at him.

"You going to race?" He asked as I nodded and he came and kissed my head.

"Be careful please" he said I nodded and I ran to the shed as I got my helmet and put it on the passenger seat as I hopped in and turned my baby on and smiled as I shut my door. My dad opened the garage as I slowly drove out and stopped at the end of my driveway as I chucked on my helmet and I saw three cars come in as I smiled as I waved at my dad as I began to drive and the others followed me. On the way there we stopped for petrol. Soon we reached the racing ground and there wasn't a lot of people since we were early and we all parked our car before we hopped out as we looked to see heaps of people in groups talking and a few looking at us.

"Okay guys Ivy and Jasper aren't racing today but Eleanor and I are" Wyatt said as we nodded.

"How'd you know that?" Jasper asked as he smiled.

"I over heard someone talking about who was racing today" he said as we nodded. We waited until a girl came out in a shirt that looked like a bra and shorts that I wouldn't even be classified as shorts but underwear how she managed to wear that and not be cold was beyond me.

"Can the first racers please come to the starting line which are Breaker and Adam" she said smiling as we patted Wyatt or breaker as his driving name is and he hopped in his car before he started it up and both cars drove to the starting line. They both started revving there engines before they watched her raise the flag.

"READY" she yelled as she raised the flags.

"SET" she yelled as they were held high.

"GO" she said as she let the flags fall and the cars were off racing as we watched them speed off. The girl picked up the flags and ran off the track and the cars disappeared and we waited to see who was going to win. The music was blasting because no cars were revving their engines and people were dancing as we watched before soon their cars came back into view and they were neck and neck as we all cheered. Just then breaker(Wyatt) crossed the finish line and drifted into a stop as he hopped out and we cheered for him as girls screamed and ran over to him. Adam pulled up and hopped out of his car as breaker walked over to him and stuck out his hand as Adam shook it and they laughed before he walked up to us.

"Being a good racer" Jasper said as he laughed.

"Yeah I just said good race and that he did well" he said as we laughed before the girl came back.

"Now for the final race of tonight can Danger and Ryder please come to the starting line" she said as I hopped in my car and turned it on as I drove it down and revved the engine as as felt a car pull up next to me as I looked and my eyes popped out of my head. I thought when the girl said Ryder it was a racing name like mine not that it was really him oh shit. I looked back as she smiled.