Chap 18: keeping it hidden

BEEP BEEP BEEP
I slammed my hand on the alarm to shut it up as I pushed to covers off the bed and walked to the bathroom. I grabbed my towel and swung it over the shower before I striped down and got the water ready before hopping in. Once I finished I hopped out and dried myself before chucking on my undergarments and putting on my leggings with my black and grey sweater before slipping on my glasses and put my hair in a side braid before I slipped my phone in my pocket and put on my converse. I walked down to the kitchen to see my brother smiling at me as I smiled back and grabbed an apple.

"Hey when are you giving Ryder his car?" He asked as I took a bit of my apple.

"Maybe closer to the race" I replied taking another bite.

"Shouldn't you give it to him today when you practice so he can practice with the car and not just jump to another car and have to race in it but get use to it first?" He asked as I had to agree he had a point you can't just jump into a car you've never driven before and race it you have to get use to the car first then race.

"Yeah you have point I'll ask dad to bring it when he comes" I replied as he smiled and I finished off my apple before putting it in the bin and grabbing my bag as I walked out to my car and my brother walked to his before I drove off to school. Once I got to school I parked my car and grabbed my bag before I hopped out and locked it before I walked over to my friends who all looked at me.

"You feeling better?" Ivy asked as yesterday came flooding back and I smiled Ryder was my boyfriend the bad boy of the school, the number 1 player well use to be and the football captain is my boyfriend not anyone else's but mine.

"Yeah sorry I left without telling you guys" I said as they smiled and we began to walk inside of the school when I turned to see Ryder and his friends all talking as he looked at me and winked with a smile on his face as I smiled and looked away trying not to make it noticeable.

"It's okay just next time tell us so we don't think your dead okay" Wyatt said as I laughed.

"Okay promise I will" I said as we reached our lockers and we got our books out before closing our lockers and the bell went as we all walked to our class.

_*_*_

The first two classes where boring stupid history I hate it so much it shouldn't be a subject. I was sitting with my friends eating our food while for some odd reason I couldn't wait for english to come but then I released we still had to act like we were just friends.

"I recon Dave is going to shit himself when he finds out we are racing" Ivy said as we laughed.

"Yeah now all we need to do his kick his ass and watch him cry like a baby" Jasper said as we agreeded.

"So today are you bringing the car?" Ivy asked as I shrugged.

"I don't know if it should be me or my dad?" I asked.

"You because then you can tell him about the car and why your giving it to him cause it would look a bit suspicious coming from your dad" Jasper said as I forgot that they didn't know that Ryder knew that I was danger which means he would know that my friends are my team mates and he knows that Danger related to my dad because danger is me. But my friends don't know that they think Ryder knows nothing but I don't know when to tell them it needs to be the right time.

"Yeah I guess I'll do it then but I'll have to race in one of your cars if that's okay to practice?" I asked as they nodded.

"Yeah that's all good what are friends for" Wyatt said as I smiled yeah what are friends for.

_*_*_

Now the class I have been waiting for English I walked in and sat down as Wyatt sat next to his partner and I saw Ryder walk in as he sat next to me and smiled.