Chap 20: telling the family

I was in English talking to Ryder about the most random things it was weird but at least he could keep a conversation going no matter how weird the topic.

"You know I haven't asked you on a date yet" Ryder said changing the subject.

"That's because you just asked me to be your girlfriend" I replied smiling as he nodded.

"Yes but I should have asked you on a date first" he said.

"It's okay you can ask me on a date later" I said as he nodded.

"I will don't you worry and you will love it" he said as I smiled.

"Oh I'm not worrying" I replied as he laughed before I finished the last bit of work for today before the bell went.

"Well looks like schools over for today" he said as I nodded and we packed up before he held my hand and we walked out to our cars but for some reason Ryder came to my car.

"You know my lips still havent had that date with yours yet?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"No I didn't no that" I replied smiling.

"Well I think it's time they had their date don't you?" He asked as I shrugged.

"Na they wait" I replied as he shook his head.

"No they can't" he said and before I could say a word his lips were on mine as his hands went around my waist and my hands went around his neck as he smiled into the kiss and pulled me close to him. I felt the Sparks and everything go off inside me as our lips moved in sync before we both pulled away for air.

"I wish you luck on telling your family" he said as he pecked my lips and I smiled.

"Thanks speaking of telling my family I should go so I can tell them" I said as he nodded and kissed me again before pulling away.

"What was that for?" I asked as he smiled.

"A wish you luck kiss" he said before he walked away to his car and I hopped in mine before driving off home. Once I got there I hopped out and walked inside to see everyone sitting at the couch as I went and sat down and they all looked at me.

"I need to talk to you guys" I said as they all looked at me.

"What about?" My dad asked.

"Well I'm sort of in a relationship" I replied as their eyes went wide.

"With who?" My mom asked.

"Ryder Phillips" I whispered.

"Who?" My brother asked.

"Ryder Phillips" I said a bit louder as I saw my brother shaking my head.

"Your joking right?" My brother asked as I shook my head.

"He seems like a nice boy what's wrong with him?" My mom asked my brother.

"He's nothing but trouble mom he's the schools biggest bad boy and number one player who is going to play Eleanor" he said as I shook my head.

"Ever since I started hanging out with him he hasn't done any girls and he told me I wasn't like all the other girls he does" I replied as he laughed.

"Your seriously falling for him it could be a trap Eleanor and then he'll just break your heart does he know about you being Danger?" He asked folding his arms across his chest.

"Yeah because I accidentally said it without thinking but he said he wouldn't tell anyone and he wouldn't blackmail me" I replied.

"And you believe him?" He asked.