Chap 16: the plan

UNKNOWN POV:
Having the race stop till the big race was a great idea now I could train these idiots and we could win the race since that stupid Danger won't be racing. I was currently sitting in a pub having a few drinks and watching people talking around me. I don't know why but I hate Danger with every bone in my body and to hear and see that he was still alive with his car better than before got me pissed off I thought he was dead and so did all the racers. I took a gulp of the liquid and placed my half empty cup on the counter to hear the music playing as I heard footsteps behind me before my vision became black and people were taking me somewhere.

"What the f*ck my drink wasn't finished" I said as the people didn't say anything but threw me in the back of a car and slammed the door shut before I heard two doors open and close before the car started and was driving.

"Who the f*ck are you and where are you taking me?" I asked and yet still no reply which pissed me off. I sat in the back with my mouth closed since they wouldn't talk to me anyway f*ckheads.

The car soon stopped and both doors opened and closed before my door open and they roughly grabbed my arms and took me out of the car before one of them shut the door and pushed me as we began walking to who knows where. I was listing to a door open and close as we kept walking I really wish I could see where we are going. Soon I was pushed into a chair and I could see again and I looked around to see I was in a room with a desk and two big buff guys behind me they must have been the guys who took me here. Soon a door opened and closed before he came and sat down at the table and I gulped oh shit it was the boss and he looked pissed.

"Dave my favourite man how are you?" He asked as he reached into his draw and pulled out a cigarette.

"Good but why did you bring me here?" I asked getting straight to the point as he lit the cigarette and put it in him mouth between his teeth.

"Ah getting straight to the point see that's what I like about you Dave there's no f*cking around so WHY THE F*CK IS DANGER STILL ALIVE?" He asked slamming his hands on the desk as I leaned back in the chair.

"I don't f*cking know I'm asking the same bloody question as you" I replied as he took the cigarette out of his mouth and puffed the smoke before placing it back in his mouth.

"Well did you know that Danger found a fifth member for the race and that he will be racing?" He asked as my eyes went wide who the hell would join his team last time I heard everyone hated him.

"No everyone hated him didn't they?" I asked as he laughed and puffed out the smoke.

"You think but obviously not so I need you to do something for me" he replied as I raised an eyebrow.

"What kind of something?" I asked as he laughed again and leaned on the desk before looking dead serious at me.

"You are to let Danger practice his little heart out on the race but on the day of the race you are to kill. Him." He said as I smiled.

"How do I do that if IM RACING?" I asked yelled as he stood up and his men came over near me.

"You think of that part I will supply your team with weapons but let me tell you I will be there watching the big race and if you don't kill Danger then I will have no hesitation in killing you do I make myself clear?" He asked as I nodded and he clicked before his men dropped briefcases on the desk and opened them to show get black hand guns and bullets as I went to touch one and they closed them and walked off with them.

"Will those guns be okay?" He asked as I nodded and he smiled evilly.

"Yeah they are good so when do I get to take them?" I asked.

"On the big race day now you should go tell your team what your doing don't you?" He asked as he put his cigarette on the floor and squished it.

"Yeah" I replied as the black thing went over my head and I stood up before walking back out to the car. I was chucked into the car before we drove off and I sighed now I just needed to think how the hell I'm going to kill Danger because it can't be before the race because the other racers aren't aloud in other racers spaces to get ready so it will have to be while we are racing. Soon the car stopped and I was pushed out of the car the the black thing ripped off my head before the car drove off and I looked up to see I was at the pub and I walked to my car. Once I was in my car I got my phone out and texted my team to meet me at mine in ten before I drove off to mine.

Once I got their everyone else did and we all walked inside before they all sat on the couch and I stood in front of the tv.

"So what's up?" Josh asked leaning backing in the couch.

"We have a job to do and we need a plan" I said as they looked at me with confusion on their faces.

"The boss is coming to watch the big race and he said if we don't kill Danger he will kill me.

"So on the race day we have to kill Danger?" Sam asked as I nodded.

"Yeah but we need a plan" I said as they all looked at each other.

"Well do we have weapons?" Zain asked as I nodded and they smiled.

"Well then it's easy whoever is near him shoots at him but make sure it's not near the crowd of people because we don't want people to know its us and because his windows will be up if we keep shooting then his window glass will break and then we can shoot him better" Harley said as I nodded that seemed like a good plan.

"Then once we've shot him or every time we shoot him hit his car so then he swerves and it looks like it was the cars fault not ours that Danger died" Zain said as I nodded.

"So this is our plan and if any of you back out or don't shoot I will kill you myself" I said as they nodded.

"We shouldn't shoot on the first two laps so it looks like he's doing good then BAM we shoot and ram into his car" Sam said as I nodded.

"Well then looks like we need to practice shooting while driving so that's what we are doing tomorrow" I said as they nodded.

"So operation kill Danger is a go" I said as they nodded. Danger you better watch your back because we're coming for you.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hiya guys so I think you all know who the unknown is know and what did you guys think of the plan?

Please vote and comment and if you like it share it with your friends maybe? Anyway I hope you liked this chapter and THANKYOU all so much for reading this book so far and I can't wait for you guys to see what happens in the big race.

C YA chickenwings xx