Chapter Fourty Seven:

Karma
November 20
11:00 am

"Girl he being held without bail and ion feel bad. Keyshawn was stupid as fuck for what he did" MJ told me as she did my hair "and his momma mad cause won't nobody help her pay for no lawyer. Like nah, he family and everything but wrong is wrong. That's a lesson he gone have to learn while his ass locked up"

"I wonder what his lil wife gone do now"

"Girl she already left again. She went back to live with her people. And see, shit like this is why I wasn't really fuckin with relationships like that"

"Well not everybody's relationship twisted like that. Besides, you and Meechie doing good together"

"Yeah... true. But you know anything can go wrong"

"Don't think like that. You and Meechie so lowkey , y'all stay out the way so what's there to go wrong as long as y'all stay like that?"

I could hear Benji coming down the stairs so I looked. He had Hendrix fully dressed as well as him with his keys in his hand and Hendrix's diaperbag

"Where y'all about to go?"

"Run somewhere real quick"

"And you gotta take him?"

"You gettin yo hair done ain it?"

"Yeah but-"

"Ight then. We'll be right back"

"Fine.. ion get a kiss or nothing?" I frowned. MJ stopped flat ironing my hair

"Girl hurry up and getcho lil kiss girl"

I laughed and got up, kissing Hendrix and Benji

"Be careful and hurry back with my baby. I love you"

"I love you too. Now get out my face and finish gettin yo hair done. Fuckin expensive ass wigs. Shit should've came with a warranty"

I rolled my eyes and sat back down so MJ could finish my hair

"Dont do my bitch Benji. I bet you'on complain when she walkin round lookin like a bad bitch"

"I do"

"He ain lying" I told MJ and she shook her head

"Benji ain shit"

"He really ain't" I told MJ as he left with Hendrix

"Benji got Hendrix spoiled rotten already. They came to Meechie house yesterday before he went to his mom's house and when I tried to hold him, he looked at me for 5 seconds before crying his ass off."

I started laughing "Forreal?"

"Girl yeah. I felt some type of way cause he went to shy and Meechie with no problem"

"Cause he see they asses everyday. You be in school, remember?"

"Yeah but still. Shit. But he ain stay with them too long. It's like he could tell when Benji was far away cause as soon as Benji walked off or something he would cry. Ima have to kidnap him every now and then so he won't act like that towards me"

"Go ahead and keep him for a day so I can finally get some sleep. Ion mind at all. The only person you gotta convince is his daddy"

"It'll be easier to just kill Benji first"

"True" I nodded "you right. He should've told me where he was going so I could've sent him at me something to eat.."

"He probably gone bring you food back regardless. You know he ain gone leave you hungry"