Chapter Ten:

MJ
January 18
11:32 am
(MJ's new place)

"New house who dis" I joked while me and karma walked around, looking at the empty house

"This is nice as hell" she nodded and we stopped in what was gonna be my room "and they paying your rent for you?"

"Yeah. As long as I finish school"

"Shit. Yo parents lit"

"Forreal. And my daddy gave me a 20 thousand dollar budget to furnish it"

"Forreal?"

I nodded and she laughed "let's trade daddies girl cause mine..."

I laughed and looked at her "speaking of daddies, you obviously ain told yours you pregnant yet"

"Why you say that?"

"Cause you still alive"

Karma laughed and sat down on the floor

"Fuck him, all jokes aside. He's too busy for me to ever get in contact with him now. I would expect to hear from him more now that they're going through this divorce but I don't. And his excuse is he always working or he just moved into this new house and he's tryina get it straight.. always something"

"That's fucked up kay"

"It really is. But at this point, I'm drained. Between their divorce, school, these lash shits and now this" she pointed to her stomach

"You talk to Benji yet?"

"Girl no. He been busy with Meechie yesterday"

"When you gone tell him kay?"

"Well I gotta doctors appointment at 1 so ima make sure for SURE before I just go and tell him"

"Lemme go witchu"

"You can come. Lani was gonna go with me but she had to work"

"Why they got her working so much lately"

"Ion know but I know she said she was gonna quit soon. I hope she do cause that job be stressin her out and ion like that" karma sighed while leaning back against the wall and looked around again "you told Meechie bout your new place yet?"

"Yeah. I told him right after I got the keys"

Karma laughed and shook her head "ion know why y'all won't just get together"

"Why should we? Y'all know ion do relationships"

"But y'all practically in one"

"Yeah.. practically. But at the same time we can flirt with whoever, however. Whenever we want just as long as don't nobody try to fuck. That's were you draw the line"