Chapter Thirty Nine:

Keyshawn (London's babydaddy)
October 26
1:00 pm
[Chic-fil-a]

"Daddy, please" Azaria asked while she pointed at her cup so I reached for it and handed it to her

"Thank you"

"You welcome mama" I told her as she smacked on her food before drinking from her cup. We was supposed to be meetingr London here so she could get Azaria for the weekend but she was obviously late and I waddy about to even try to call her and see where she was because ion got time for the attitude when I'm already dealing with a lot of shit, especially after they took my homeboy the other day.

I looked towards the door and saw her walking in, coming directly over to the table we sat at and she sat across from me while Azaria smiled

"Hey mommy"

"Hey Zaria, babygirl. You ready to come with me?"

She nodded and London looked at me"I heard about what happened to your friends. I'm sorry"

"It's cool" I responded while I glanced at Azaria and back over at her. She scratched her head and sighed

"um.. I know it's probably not the right time for me to bring this up but honestly it's never gonna be a right ti-"

"What?"

"I ain been feeling good lately... and my period ain came on"

I shook my head and blew a breath. I really ain got time for this shit right now

"So what? You think you pregnant?"

"I think so. But if I am, I'm not keeping it"

"Why? Cause you mad at me?"

"Keyshawn it's more than just because I'm mad at you about what happened. All this shit I'm going through with you about Azaria, you think I really wanna add another baby to this?"

"London we was 17 when we had Azaria. Both of our priorities was messed up and we was underage so we couldn't really control what was going on. But we grown now"

"Yeah, we grown and the same shit still happening! Keyshawn we already got Azaria going through all the drama, do you really think another baby gone make it better? Especially when you married now. I'm not keeping the baby and that's it"

"So what I say don't matter?"

She slapped her hands on the table "Whatchu said ALWAYS mattered! It's been the other way around"

"How London?"

"Keyshawn really?! Everything always goes your way and you know it! You wanted to name Azaria, I let you. You told your momma you wanted her living witchu and what she did? Got a lawyer and took my baby from me! I can only do shit if YOU allow it and it's not fair! So now that I'm choosing not to keep a baby you tryina make me look like the bad guy"

Azaria looked at the both of us while she ate

"And no! I don't want another baby right now. I want a child with somebody that genuinely love me! Not only because I'm their babymomma!"

"London I wasn't even tryina hurt yo feelings"

"But you did! Keyshawn you've disrespected me so many times and through it all I've always had genuine love and respect for you. My own sister won't talk to me nomore because I defended YOU from her and she was literally all I had left in family except for my dad"

"Nah. Yo sister was on some other shit. Don't blame that on me. That girl ain even care about yo ass"

London rolled her eyes "well at the end of the day. I'm not keeping this baby... you ready Azaria? She asked while standing up and I stood up too, grabbing her arm