Chapter 19 - A Miracle

But what if I'm not the 1 and your wasted your time?

But you waited....

Anybody anybody anybody wanna buy a heart?

((You should say it right now))

Anybody anybody anybody wanna buy love ?

(You should say it right now)

Anybody anybody wanna buy a heart?

Anybody anybody anybody wanna buy trust ?

Christmas Eve

Juan's point of view

"Daddy can you sing me the song?" Miracle ask me jumping into my lap.

I throw my head back in fake irritation. "Ughhhh!!! I'm tired of singing that song little girl!"

"Please ?" She begged pouting.

I sighed. " anything for you princess."

"Yaaay!!" Miracle yelled happily getting up doing her little happy dance. She was so fluent with speaking to only be three, Dante ass be saying a bunch of gibberish most of the time.   Slow ass.

Miracle sat it in front of me Indian style on the floor ,I smiled sitting up straight on the couch looking her into her eyes.

" You've got that smile,
That only heaven can make.
I pray to God everyday,
That you keep that smile.

Yeah, you are my dream,
Theres not a thing I wont do.
I'll give my life up for you,
Cos you are my dream.

And baby, everything that I have is yours,
You will never go cold or hungry.
I'll be there when you're insecure,
Let you know that youre always lovely.
Girl, cos you are the only thing that I got right now

One day when the sky is falling,
I'll be standing right next to you,
Right next to you.
Nothing will ever come between us,
I'll be standing right next to you,
Right next to you."

I couldn't even finishing singing the song because Miracle start dancing along and it was just so funny to me I had to laugh.

"Baby you so silly." I said picking her up and carrying her into the kitchen where Dante and Beauty were. He was coloring while Beauty was finishing up the lasagna.

I sat My princess down next to my prince and walked over to my queen grabbing a fork along the way. I tried to stick my fork in the cooling lasagna but Beauty popped my hand.

"No! No picking in the food. We have to wait til we get to your Mom & Dad's house." Beauty scolded me.

"Bae that shit smelling good as fuck I just wanna taste it." I said my stomach was growling and shit.

"Well yo ass gone have to wait." She said trying to reach the aluminum foil that was at the top of the fridge.

I grabbed it for her shaking my head."Short ass!"

"I'm tall with my heels on."

"Shut up."

"Boy you got me-"

"YOU WILL learn how to shut the fuck up." I said cutting her off and we start laughing. I had seen that shit a couple days ago on a movie and can't stop saying it.