Chapter 26 I Love You More

Davon in the mm
(A/n: btw thinking of doing Daisy & Davon a spin off called "I Got You")

A nigga like me never thought I'd live to see the day I found a real ass woman. Daisy made me feel like I could do anything, her optimism just rubbed off on me in that way. Daisy always came through for a nigga. Real talk , i get hungry she cooking for me. I get sick ,she'd care for me like she was my my mama.

She could look so innocent in public , but only I knew the girl was a super freak behind closed doors. We messed around but we never had sex for real. She just wasn't ready and i would never put the pressure on her. It ain't always about sex , And Daisy showed me that. Somtimes a nigga just need some good company. I actually think that's the best thing about Daisy ; she keep a nigga focused. She my little me, and i can't wait to have some little 'us' runnin' round' the crib one day. I swear she got my nose wide open to the point I'd die for this girl.

"Fuck you looking at me like that for?" Daisy said looking at me like i stanked or something.

"I just love yo crazy ass c'mere gimme kiss." I said roughly grabbing her cheeks with one of my hands and smashing my lips to her.

Right, my eye just changed

You just buzzed the front gate

I thank God you came

How many more days could I wait?
I made plans with you

And I won't let 'em fall through

"Oooh this my shit."Daisy said turning up the radio singing along to Drake's controlla lyrics looking me dead in the eyes.

I think I'd lie for you
I think I'd die for you
Jodeci "Cry For You"
Do things when you want me to
Like controlla, controlla
Yeah, like controlla, controlla

"Awe naw Dae, you gotta stop ma."I say as Daisy climbed on me wining & grinding her body all on mine. I bit my lip and roughly gripped her hips. She looked down at me looking so innocent ,but her ass knew what the hell she was doing to a nigga.

"What?"

"You know what little girl."

"Mm no i don't." she said as she continued to grind against me so I snatched her down ,gripping her ass and grinding up against her at the same time.

Daisy being Daisy, she ain't shy away like most females. Nah, instead she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me like it was the last time she'd she me. I was all over her little ass easily.

"I think I'm ready Davon." she said breathlessly breaking the intense kiss.

"Shit , you ain't said nothin' but a word!" I say ripping off her thin ass shorts the same time i wiggled out of my joggers.

She burst out laughing as I climbed on top of her as if i was Scar from the Lion king when he made Mufasa fall to his death. That's right I'm bouta murdaaa that pwussy.

"Wait." Daisy said sitting up just as I positioned myself at her entrance.

"Girl make up yo damn mind cuz I was bouta hakuna your tata's." I say reaching down to grab her pretty ass titties but she smacked my hand away.

"No Davon like Forreal! I think someone's coming up here. Please just go check , you know i hate staying the night in the trap with you."

"Aight mamas I got you." i said leaning down and kissing her. As soon as my lip touched hers, the room door was kicked down and in walked three people dressed in all black from head to toe with clown masks on.

"Get the fuck up nigga! And don't try shit or imma blow yo fucking head off." The first clown said cocking her 9mm and by her voice i could tell she was a female.

"Daisy stay behind me baby i wont let nobody hurt you."I say hopping up pulling her behind me.

The second clown was a man i could tell because of how he was built. He aimed a gun to my chest as he started to charge for me.

"Wait this wasn't in the plans." the third clown said in a panicked toned grabing the second clown trying to hold the nigga back.

"Mane fuck this pussy ass nigga!Yall motherfuckas know who yall fucking with!? Man Juan gone -"FUCK JUAN! " the second clown said pushing the third clown off of him.

"Aye nigga you need to calm the fuck down and just think this through. Come ova here. " The first clown said to the second clown while helping up the third clown. And they huddled close together. The first clown then turned and looked at me and Daisy aiming her gun at us with her finger on the trigger. "And you two motherfuckas bet not move!"

Daisy inched over closer over to the bed slowly as the dumbass clowns began to whisper to each other. Since she was behind me they didn't notice her subtle movement. I knew Daisy was going for the gun that was underneath the pillow. I didn't take my eyes off the clowns, i didn't even blink i just studied them taking note every detail about them. For what seemed like two hours , but was probably less then two minutes, i stood their watching them.

I felt the cold steel against my back and i instantly reached back grabbing the glock from Daisy and quickly fired two headshots to the first clowns head.

"Davon watch out!" I heard Daisy's voice and the next thing i know im falling to the ground with Daisy right next to me with a sharp pain in my chest.

My gun had slid somewhere under the bed. The second clown was screaming her damn head off at this point. The third clown began charging foward at us again but my focus was on the love of my life. I noticed that Daisy had gone silent and she was shaking ,gasping for air.

"Daisy?" i choked out grabbing her up in my arms ignoring my pain. I looked into her tear filled eyes and i felt my eyes getting wet too.

"D.... I-I dont wanna die." she said weakly.

"Bae don't talk like that imma make sure we get outta here. I got you. "I promised her.

"I love you Davon."

"I love you more Daisy. "

"Nahhhh." she mimicked me smiling before she closed her eyes.

"Daisy?! Come on Daisy im not gunna let you go out like this baby girl,wake up. " I sobbed shaking her , but she didn't wake up.

I kissed her forehead laying her down gently. As soon as i looked up at the clowns , clown number two's foot kicked me so hard I flew back. I jumped up to my feet ,stumbling but I still i put up my set. I was prepared to fight my way out this bitch. I wasted no time throwing the first punch but he was pussy. He went straight to gun play. Instead of squaring up with me , he pulled out a gun and shot me in my leg instantly making me fall. I wanted to scream , even shed tears because the shit hurt; but what would hurt most is living in this world without Daisy.

The second clown stood over me just looking at me before pointing his gun at me before firing two more shots. The hot bullets pierced my skin , it stung so bad but I ignored the pain and crawled back over to Daisy and cradled her body in my arms.

"I'm sorry baby girl. I'm so sorry." I croaked cuddling up to her, with my body feeling weak.

"We have to go!" the third clown says grabbing the second clowns hand and running out the room leaving me to bleed to death.

I wrapped one of my arms around her chest and the other around her lower half to cover up her exposed private parts. Just as I was about to close my eyes and welcome death, I felt it. It was faint, an inconsistent , but it was still there. It was what i woke up hearing laying on her chest whenever she slept over. It was what kept me alive, and no matter what, our hearts were synced. I promised to show Daisy life , and I'll be damn if I let it end like this.

I stood to my feet , picking Daisy up bridal style ignoring the burning pain all throughout my body . Her voice kept replaying over and over again in my head.

"D.... I-I dont wanna die." she said weakly.

"Bae don't talk like that imma make sure we get outta here.I got you. "I promised her.