Chapter 13 smiggity smack

Im loosing way too much focus, getting way too hopeless and the worst part is,is no one even notice

-me

((Pj in the mm))
Juan's point of View

"At all times you got to have yo eyes Open, at all times you got to be aware of yo surroundings... i think its okay to be paranoid ya know? Least you on yo toes, you will get these bitches before they get you. Niggas see you with yo guard down and thats when they'll take the shot, but you gone be on yo shit right?" I asked him.

"Yesss daddy! " D said laughing.

"I'm serious Dante."

"Otaee daddy!"

"Okay, now i know its heavy, but dont drop it...thats a party foul, always take the shot before anyone can try to stop you." I coached. "And here hold it like this,and shoot it."

"Shoot'd it?"

"Yeah you can do it lil man."

D smiled and shot it, and the ball went right in the hoop. He's a natural. 

D started clapping his hands and i joined in. "Yaaay!!!" We cheered. We had been playing around all day with the basketball.  Despite the fact i do the shit i do, i will always have time for my kid. I love him more then anything in this world and i will see to it that he lives out his every dream.  He kept tellin me like "dada i wan to hoop."  So we been playing on this little kiddie rim i went out and bought him every since. My son....will rise. He gone be better then all these niggas out here and he gone live his life the fuck up, the right way. Do all that shit i never did... use his brain like i should've. 

"Awww yall cute or whatever. " Beauty said from Skype on my computer screen. She was on her break. Me and her have been on 4 dates now and i.... i like her. Like she's a good person and i think about her a lot. And man i wanna fuck her brains out. Like real talk.

"Dante where the hell you put my phone?" Malik asked Walking into my room.

"I wash-did it up... its in tha tub." D replied

"You did what?"

"Fone was durty!"

"Come show me where you left it!" Malik said and him and D left out my room. Me and Beauty were cracking up.

"He is so adorable. " she gushed.

"Thanks, he takes after me." I said arrogantly.

"You do make beautiful babies. "

"Yea i cant argue with that, i want a daughter tho she would be gorgeous... then again i would be scared as hell too cuz niggas gone be all over her, like they is with Abby, but she got big brothers so im on any nigga head that try to get at her!"

"Its hard being Pretty,  i would know. "

"Your daughter must be gorgeous. "

"She is, she look like her daddy... like she aint got none of my features but my long hair. "

"Aye we should set up a little play date for Dante and yo daughter. He need him a little plug."

"Um No!"

"Dont say it like my little man aint flexing "

"There's a age difference is all im saying boy. "

"So,  D know age aint nothing but a number,  he gone be knocking boots by age 15 or 16, hell prolly even before that,shit run in my family. "

Beauty started laughing so hard. "Boy you are so silly. "