Chapter 6 Nobody but you

I dont want nobody but you

kissin on my tattoos

I want nobody me

touchin you

until you fall asleep 
we better stop playing

before we mess around and somebody gets hurt

i dont want nobody but you kissin on my tattoos

nobody but you, kissin on me kissin on me kissin on me
-August Alsina ((my husband))

Abby's point of view

((I made a instagram for my characters because I do this on my phone so go follow it @ __ladyKaee ((TRVLL_AS_PHUCK)) if ya Wanna see what they look like))

"Dios te cariño te ves hermosa" My dad said as Tiara wiped  tears away as i came downstairs. (god sweetheart you look beautiful)

"Thank you papi" i blushed.

I was wearing A pink Skin tight pink knee length,thin strapped dress. The sides were out, shaped like triangles and the dress covered my stomach but my hips were out of course there was a lil triangle showing a little clevage. i Had on a white gold necklace, white gold bracelets, with the same color silver 9 inch heels.My hair was in a cute little pin up with curls everywhere. i had on little make up, just Mascara, and lip gloss.

i was on my model status shit. Homecoming night is MINES. Josh is my date. He had on True Religion  Cacki cargo pants, with the pink Pradas and a pink true religion button down. He had a fress new cut, he was looking so cute. 

My dad snapped like 50 million pictures of us, me and my family before we could actually even leave. Sanchez Had on a True Religion Red Lumberjack button down, with black true religion pants, and the Red pradas, and Zariah was wearing a red sweetheart neckline cocktail dress, with back 6 inch heels and jewelry. And her hair was bone straight, she looked so pretty, she ditched the glasses and everything.

  Pj had on All white. A white True religion shirt and all white pants with of course all white pradas on. His hair was looking extra curly, he had on Gold jewelry, flexxin off A gold rolex with diamond incrested inside it. And a Gold screw back and two gold Chains.