Chapter 15 - Hold you down

All you've been thinking about
Do anything you want and let emotion rule your mind
And now you say you dream about doing it anyway
Oh yeah, just tell me where it's on your mind (on your mind)
Sit in my whip and see the stars (and see the stars)
Show me just who you are (show me just who you are)
You know I really hold you down (hold you down)
And when you not around (when you not around)

I'll hold you down

((I actually know this girl in the mm as abby, thats my mans from around the way follow her on insta @mixedchicaa ))

Pj's point of View

"I like it here pj, why cant we just stay here?" Ashanti asked.

"I already fucking told you why, damn, can you pack yo shit so we can get out this lady house." I said getting real agitated.

"But pj i don't want to go!" She said tears beginning to form in her eyes,and i rolled mines.

"Alright fuck it, you stay here but im out. Fuck all that. "

"Nooo Pj."

"Its either you coming or you aint Tee."

"I dont want to go stay with your brother. "

"And im not staying here."

"But Pj..." Tee whined her lip quivering.

"Alright i dont give a fuck no more, i aint bouta beg yo ass to fucking come, Bye you lil fucking crybaby. " i said grabbing my shit and making my way towards the door. But she grabbed my arm.

"Just leave me alone right now Ashanti. "

"No,thats yo fuckin problem, you just want shit to always go yo way, its always about pj, what you gone do when our baby do some shit you dont like? Walk out on it?"

"I dont even fucking want ...never mind"

"Dont want what?"

"I said never mind Ashanti leave it alone."

"Nah speak yo fucking mind,dont pussy out now."

"I DON'T EVEN WANT THAT DAMN BABY, I DONT WANT NONE OF THIS SHIT, I WISH I NEVER MET YO ASS, I WISH I NEVER FUCKED YOU!" I Snapped unintentionally.

Ashanti instantly start crying,and i swear my heart broke in my chest.

"That came out wrong i didnt mean to-"

Tee just ran down the stairs crying, i sighed running my hands over my face. Fuck my fucking life.

"You know you're wrong for that." My dad said shaking his head. I didnt even feel like getting into it with his ghost ass,he never even fucking here. I just left out the house and made my way to Juans house.

I knocked on the door and Hassan answered it. "Wassup man ,where my sister at?" I asked walking into the living room and he followed.

"Wassup, and she in her room, think she crying or something."

"Girls and their periods. " i dryly joked and he laughed. "But aye can you go get her, tell her i said come here i need a favor?"

"Yeah i got you. " he said before walking away.

While i waited i decided to check up on Ashanti. I shouldn't have said that shit to her pregnant emotional ass. She sent me straight to voicemail twice. I would just have to try to hit her up later.

Damn it's taking Hassan a long time, let me go up there and check on my little sister. He did say her ass was crying.

I got up and made my saw way up the stairs, and towards Abby's room in Juans house and froze in the door way right next to a shocked Hassan, at the scene in front of us.

"Oh helllll nah bitch!" I yelled rage filling my body all over again.

Juan's point of View

I sat on Beauty's couch, we were caked up watching movies on Netflix. We had the house all to ourselves, her kid had went to Beauty's Brother's house for his daughters birthday sleepover. We had watched 2 movies already, now we watching Love & Basketball. It was on the sex scene. I remind you,fuckin around with Beauty i aint had no pussy since i started really fucking with her.

So i started kissing on her kneck.

"Juann stopp." She whined and it was so cute,i just smiled and kissed her. She kissed me back trying to give me a little peck but i bit her lip pulling her back into the kiss nibbling on her bottom lip. She moaned softly and i started kissing her again and it got all hot and heavy. I pulled her on my lap still kissing her. I put my hips on her waste under her shirt. My dick started getting hard up under me and i know she was getting horny cuz she kept moving ,grinding up against me. I put my hand in her pants and she hurried up and got off me. I sighed irritated.

"What?" I asked impatiently pulling her back into my lap.

"Juan i gotta tell you something. " she said sighing, as i kissed and sucked all on her kneck.

"Mhm" i said going inside her shirt trying to undo her bra.

"Juan im serious! "

"It can wait." I mumbled as i got it unstrapped and started looking at her pink nipples, they were beautiful.

"No it really cant."

I started sucking on her left nipple, as i played with the right.

"Juan stop forreal!" She said pushing me and standing up.

"Oh my fucking god! Damn Beauty, what's that damn important!? Im tryna slide in im horny as fuck. I dont know why you actin like i aint bust that shit open already before. "

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

"It means a nigga like me used to getting pussy, i cant just keep doing this."

"Just get out. " she sighed frustrated. I grabbed my shit walking towards the door.

"I'll call you later." He said.

"I dont know why for, we aint fucking no time soon so you may as well not call at all." She said and i shook my head and got in my car. It was Hassan.

Me: wassup?

Hassan: yo you need to get her quick, Pj and Malik fighting

Me: What!? Why?

Hassan: um...me and him walked in on them having sex.

me: who having sex? My little brother aint gay neither is Malik

Hassan: no.. Abby And Malik was fuckin