Chapter 9 Start over

Lol why do y'all hate beauty so much? #comment and tell me , but maybe this chapter changes y'all mind.

Beauty's point of View

"Mommy you look so pretty!" Cece gushed.

"You really think so?" I smiled looking down at my outfit, I don't know why I was so nervous about this date with Juan tonight. I hope he don't think he getting some coochie tonight because I am not that type of person anymore.

"Yes mama, you pretty, I hope I look like u when I get older."

This little girl is my world. "Oh yeah? Well I hope you look even more prettier then me baby ."

"Where are you going mama?"

"On a date."

"What's a date?" Miracle asked as I put on my make up. Just pink lipstick with a glossy cover and mascara.

"Its when two adults go out and have fun together and get to know each other."

"Who are you going on a date with?"

"This guy named Juan."

"Is he my Daddy?"

I froze. She has been asking her about her Father a lot lately since she started Pre-K. 

I didn't want to lie to her, but I couldn't tell her the truth til I really knew that Juan was going to stick around. I didn't want to tell her yes, then she want to see him,  Then he reject Her.

     Or what if he was one of them in and out dads? And he thinks he can just walk in her life and leave whenever he wants to. What if he's one of those "I'm coming to get you this weekend" dads who never shows? What if god forbid, something bad happens to Juan, her or me like what happened to KayKay? I can't Let her grow up with out me and I can't not be here to watch her grow up.  My world, starts, stops and revolves around Miracle. But I can't be selfish about the situation because my baby also deserves to know her father good or bad. I just need to see where Juan's head is at before I just let him in her life.

"How about you, go watch TV with Aunt Lexy  downstairs and I'll, go get your nuggets and cookies fixed for you okay?" I asked switching the subject. 

"Yaaaay Nuggets!!!" She exclaimed running downstairs excitedly. I smiled slipping on my pinkish nude color heels that match the top of my green,lavender, pinkish beige dress.  ((Beauty's outfit &hair on my characters Instagram page @ __LadyKaee))

I was looking too good , too thick ,too curvy in my dress. For a second I debated whether I should take it off. But decided I didn't have the time. I went down stairs and into the kitchen where Lexy was taking the cookies out of the oven and I pulled the suggests out of the deep fryer.

"Wooah Beauty you looking too sexy." Lexy said wiggling her eyebrows and I laughed.

"Thanks bitch, I'm nervous as hell."

"I would be too, yo ass ain't been out in like 4 years."

"Girl that's what being a single mother does to you."

"Yeah I see, well hun, don't be so nervous, its not like you don't know the guy, he's Miracle's dad. "

I laughed answering my phone, it was Juan.

Him: I'm outside.

Me: okay here I come

-click-

"Alright girl , he's out there, let me know if you need me or if anything is wrong with miracle cuz I will come back." I stressed.

"Girl go enjoy your night bye." Lexy said as I walked into the den where Miracle was watching spongebob.

"Okay baby, mommy's gonna go, you be a good girl and a big girl while mommy's gone okay?" I said crouching down kissing miracles forehead.

"Okay mama , have fun I love you."

"I love you more boo." I said before walking out the door taking a deep breath.

Here goes nothing.

Pedro Jr's point of view

"Baby ?" Ashanti called plopping next to me on the couch.

"Hm?" I grunted back playing my Xbox 1.

"What you doing?"

"Playing the game."

"Oh." She said getting quiet. "Baby"

"Hm?"

"I want some Chinese food."

"You just ate subway." I replied all into my game.

"Baby?"

"Hm?"

"I'm still hungry."

"You just wanna eat. You had 2 subs, some cookies, and some chips."

"I'm still hungry ."

I sighed. "Go ask my Dad for the keys." I said pausing the game. She jumped up excitedly and ran towards the stairs , I went into my closet and pulled on my "I'm not saying I'm batman but you've never seen me and him in the same room together" hoodie over my beater and pulled on my black timberland boots,grabbed my wallet and met Ashanti in the car.

I hopped in the drivers seat and looked over at her eager ass and my heart start racing. I just started laughing.

"Girl you that happy to get some food?" I said pulling off.

"Yes baeee." She said putting emphasis on 'bae'. "and speaking of food can u get me some cheese sticks with BBQ sauce?" Ashanti asked giving me puppy dog eyes.

"No." I said and she start crying.

"Please bae. Please?" She sobbed and my chest start hurting bad asf.

"Okay bae, u can have em stop crying ." I sighed.

"And Snickers?"

"Your allergic to peanuts."

"Oh yeah....well a white kit Kat and some hot fries then."

I shook my head turning up the radio. This girl gone be the death of me.

Lmao just to tease y'all, date might be in the next chapter.