Home (0.7)

Entering the room Colin watches as his "adopted" father's eye light up in recognition.

     "Colin!" he smiles at him, "How is my son doing?" 

     "...good father," Colin stares with blankly. Behind his back he fiddles with his fingers, so this is the man who took him in. After being left behind by his real parents this is the person who raised him.

     "I have a new mission for you," his smile drops from his face and his face becomes stiff," I need you to kill Caine."

     "Sir?!" Colin shouts in surprise. Seeing the man glare he cools his expression," As sir wishes. When do you need it done..." 

     Smirking the man laughs, "As expected of my best tool, no need for useless questions. I need it done by Christmas."

     "Yes sir," he nods. Seeing the man wave to dismiss him he leaves the office. Walking down the hallway he watches as the maids glare at him. They've never liked him since he seemed more favored than Caine. Of course, it's all from an outsider's view, he is his favorite tool and that is all.

     Arriving at his room Colin takes a deep breath and relaxes on his bed, "Ji-Hye?"

     "Yes, host?" She smiles from beside him. The meeting went well thankfully there was only a small moment of ooc from her host!

     "Didn't you say that it would be much later?" He sighs and rubs his forehead, "Now I need to start thinking on how to kill him..." 

     "It should have been but I did warn you that the plot would possibly change!" She smiles hearing him groan in complaint. 

     "So...now that we are here should we look for some ways to break away from the Novak family?" he rubs his forehead harder.

     "Ah! I have some good news!" Ji-Hye cheers, "As long as you graduate from school you'll be able to break away from them!"

     "Good," he sighs but takes his hand away, "At least that's easy enough...now how to kill him..."

     "Host should figure this out," she smiles and crosses her arms.

     "Mhmm," he hums," Welp I'm just going to go for it. Maybe I can get some poisoned needles and prick him? I've never had to kill someone before! I have no clue what I"m doing!" 

     "Well first thing first," she smiles and ruffles his hair, "calm down. Second, you can purchase poisoned needles from the system store! Would host like to buy some?"

     Smiling at her he stares, "How much are these poisoned needles?"

     "It depends on how strong the poison but to kill this ML I would recommend the 100 point needles," she smiles seeing him thinking.

     "Is the next one 150?" seeing her nod he continues," Then get the next stronger one, it's better to be sure."

     "Alright, host! Poisoned needles have been placed in your inventory!" 

     A click from his door makes Colin sit up on his bed, "Colin?" 

     "Caine?" Colin's face pales, please tell me he didn't hear them talking about poison.

     "Are you ok? You actually don't look good right now," Caine voices his concern.

     "...just nervous," Colin sighs and plops himself back down on the bed. 

     "I see," nodding his head he smiles, "I guess that explains earlier too, you seemed a little cold."

     No...that's cause you murdered me! "Yeah...well, it has been a while since coming home..." 

     "Yep!" Caine smiles relieved that his cold attitude didn't last, "Don't worry too much, I'm here too!"

      "Sure thing 'big bro'," Colin mockingly says. Watching the ML cringe he smiles and chuckles, "Don't worry Caine, I'll be fine."

     "If you are so sure," Caine nods, "I'll be in the living room, if you want to join me I'm going to watch a movie." 

     "Hm, sure," he smiles remembering the last time he saw a movie. Damn Children of the Sea really messed with him. 

      "Right, can you bring some snacks as well," Caine smiles, "I'm watching the movie in like three hours so maybe you can run out and get some?"

     "Sure thing," Colin smiles and Caine leaves the room. Letting his body go on autopilot he puts away his things while daydreaming about all the yummy snacks he can eat.

     "Host," Ji-Hye snaps him out of his dreams, "You're drooling."

     "Oh," looking down at the book he brought he smiles when he sees its the last thing. "Snacks, snack time!" Skipping his way out the room he makes his way to the stairs when he remembers, "Oh yeah...I have like no money..."

      "...You just remembered host!" sighing at her host's forgetfulness, "You got the cooking skill for a reason, why don't you make some food?"

     "Oh right," ignoring the weird looks from the maids he makes his way to the kitchen.

     "Young master Colin," one of the maids stop him before he enters the kitchen, "Are you going to cook?" 

     Not seeing her crossing her fingers behind her back he nods, "Yep!" The maids face turns pale and she nods.

     "Alright young master," she shakily gets out, "L-let me know if you need anything..."

     "Alright! Will do!" Colin smiles thinking of all the yummy food he can make. Entering the kitchen he smiles at how clean it is. The larger stove and the amazing tools that line the kitchen makes his eyes light up.

      "So host," he hums in recognition, "What are you going to make?"

     "I'm not sure yet," he taps his finger on his chin, "Does the ML have a preference?"

     "He doesn't have a favorite but he doesn't like spicy food," Ji-Hye informs.

     "So hmm, we have a while so let me think. I think I'll make some fruit sandwiches, some shortbread cookies, and a vanilla strawberry cake!" 

     "Sounds good host!" Ji-Hye salivates imaging the food, "Can host make enough for Ji-Hye to have some?"

      "You can eat?" Colin looks at her shocked, "Well yeah sure I guess. You should have told me you can eat! If you have any requests be sure to let me know." 

     "Host would do that for me," her eyes water playfully," who knew host would care for little old me!"

     "...I take it back, no deserts for you!" 

     "Wha! Host, I was kidding!" She pleads, "Please! You never cook but I know it has to be amazing!"

      "...I just don't like cooking for myself," he sighs, "It's boring. Why waste time when you can heat up some random junk food, though it is satisfying watching people eat."