New (1.2)

Real quick I'm going to answer some questions that enibae_rocks has. 

Yes, he can go ooc. It is recommended that he doesn't and will be explored in a later chapter!

The reason why he can kill the ML is because his original character was supposed to target the ML in the "story." However in the "original story" he never targets the FL. So long story short it's because it doesn't flow along with the worlds general conscious for his actions. Yeah... I'm not great at explain things, sorry!

     "Hm, you must be that bastard child I was told of," the girl with pigtails sneers, "As expected of a mixed, you aren't that pretty. Must have been rather hard living before father decided to take you in."

     Jaxx stares at the girl in wonder. How is this the FL again?!

     "Well, no matter. Seeing as how you've been taken in by the Vermillion's you won't have to worry about struggling to get by," Her tone cold and vicious. 

     Baffled he doesn't bother with words but greets her with a nod. The butler accompanying him interferes before she lets out even more jabs, "Young mistress Jasmine, I'm sorry to intrude but I've been asked to drop off his things and then greet the master. It would be a problem if we are late."

     "Hmpf, very well. You've served our family for decades, I suppose I could let this go," she turns and leaves the two of them at the entrance. 

     "Well young master...shall we be off?" The butler turns to him and lightly pats his shoulder, "Don't let young mistress bother you too much, as long as you don't take her words to heart there is nothing to worry about."

     "Uh...yeah sure...let's...let's go," He nods still a little baffled by how willing the FL is to let her cruel side show. 

    "Of course, follow me," the butler smiles and leads him to the large staircase, "If young master has any questions be sure to ask me or any of the staff here. Well...as long as they aren't wearing a flower pin."

     "Flower pin? What does that mean?" Jaxx wonders but jolts down a mental note.

     "The flower pin means they work directly under the mistress of this house. For your sake it would do you well to not touch or talk to any of her things..." 

     "Things? But...their...no, nevermind. Thank you," He shakes his head and smiles at the man.

     "Of course, it is my pleasure to be of use,"  he leads Jaxx down a hall, the wall a dark grey and full of fancy décor. 

     A little baffled by how much this hall by itself must have cost his face pales. He's going to have to be extra careful not to break anything. "Young master, this here is your room. Please let me know if you want anything changed." 

     Opening the door Jaxx stares once again in shock. The walls are white, his bed easily the size of four people, he could see a huge walk in closet, and even his own bathroom. "Uhm, are you sure this is mine..."

     "I'm sure young master, is everything to your liking?" The butler smiles, "If not I can have the staff redecorate? Or we could relocate?"

     "Ah! No it's fine! It's good! Yep!" Taking a deep breath he tries to calm down, "Uhm, it's nice! I like it! Uh, the walls! The walls are nice! Not an overwhelmingly bright white! Yeah. And uh. The floor! It's hardwood! Uh, I like it! Uh, uh..." blushing a bright red he looks the opposite way.

     The butler smiles fondly, " If young master is sure. Your clothes should already be in the closet, the rest will be unpacked by the staff in the morning. Is there anything else I can do?"

     "...your name?" Jaxx shyly asks twiddling his fingers behind his back. 

     "Oh! Of course, my name is Felix young master." The man smiles warmly and waits for something else.

     After a few moments of silence Jaxx asks, "uhm, am I supposed to dismiss you?" When he receives a nod he quickly spews out, "Oh! Ok! Right! Uhm, you may go..." his voice becoming quieter the longer he speaks.

"Very well, I'll be off. Call anyone here for whatever you need." With a low bow Felix leaves. 

Sorry it's short but I'm gonna call this chapter here! See y'all in the next chapter coming soon!